cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order Rewards

Journeyman

Pre-Order Rewards

Ok hopefully I can explain it clearly,....

20190904_222037.jpgMy pre order from samsung, I blocked out any identifiers

20190905_062236.jpgThe cancellation email I received

I have been trying to add a line for 2 years now in other retailers, mainly best buy but was told "Sprint Declined my request" more than a couple times.  So I added a line with sprint on their website with no issue . This time around I had a $50 reserve credit, a 10% employee discount and the  $150 preorder credit if I were to pre-order the Note 10+ from Samsung and I did and the order went through....or so I thought....after waiting a couple of days for my Note 10+ I received this email stating that my carrier ergo Sprint couldn't approve my order so it was canceled. 😐 really after the promotion was over.....so again I was basically forced again to add a line only through the sprint site with no issues only this time I lost out on a lot of credits and promos because Sprint refuses to allow me to purchase from another retailer. This is not only unfair but bordering if not illegal in regards to antitrust laws. I contacted account services and was promised a call back pertaining to this issue the very next morning but that was last week...no call no resolution. This is getting out of hand especially given the fact that I've been with Sprint for 13 very long years tbh. 

31 REPLIES 31
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pre-Order Rewards

It's good to hear from you again, though I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with adding a line. I'm looking into this now, seeing if I can find out any other information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to refer you back to Best Buy about their website. I was able to locate a thread on their forum that shows the same issue. Please visit https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com/can-t-add-a-new-line-or-upgrade-at-bestbuy-com-for-verizon.... You can post there. It sounds like they know about the issue and can help. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Best buy but this isn't just about best buy anymore. It also occured with samsung as well. Which lends to the fact that it's not them but Sprint doing this.

Ordering the phone through Samsung wouldn't start a new line for you. When you place an order with Samsung directly, they send you the phone and then you activate it on Sprint as a BYOD. Were you provided a reason on why the order was canceled through Samsung?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Actually it was an add a line and you can get upgrades there as well. It even had the sprint 19.50 off promo selection there. I can recreate it for you so you can see it would have been financed by sprint as well 

Yes, please provide the screen shots. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint wrote:

Yes, please provide the screen shots. 

Here is the screenshot I just took showing you Can add a line there with sprint. It also shows it discounted with my Samsung discount I mentioned earlier. I don't understand how it's possible being a manager here that you aren't aware of this possibility...

Screenshot_20190905-115633_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190905-115633_Chrome.jpg

Did Samsung provide a reason on why the order was canceled, or why the line wasn't created?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

I think I have found the issue. It's falling back on the plan you're on. Our system will allow a new line to be added to a different plan. The Best Buy and Samsung sites won't allow the new line to go on a different plan. The Everything Data Shared plan is no longer available to add new lines to. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

They do allow you to change it with them. I can also go recreate that one again for you. And regardless of if they allow it or not how is it that I was able to add one on your site without changing my plan if it's not as you say possible to add a line to that plan?

Our site allows a new line to be added on the current pan offerings, regardless of what plan the rest of the lines are on. Since your lines are on an expired plan, the other's sites aren't able to pick up the plan. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat