cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order Rewards

Journeyman

Re: Pre-Order Rewards

No but they do allow you to change it. You said it wasn't possible. I did select the option to change it when I ordered so why not allow the add a line?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

But you haven't changed the other lines. We believe this is the issue. You'll need to change the plan for all lines to the current plans, then you can add the additional line on the same plan. Otherwise, you'll have to order from our site. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Ok I'm confused first you said "The Everything Data Shared plan is no longer available to add new lines to." Then you said your system allows it. And yes samsung said my carrier didn't approve it 

I apologize. The Everything Data plan is expired. New lines and current lines can't be moved to this plan. Our system will allow a new line to be put on the plans that are currently available only, but it will not force you to change your plan on the current lines. We're assuming you're getting the error message due to the plan the current lines are on. Unfortunately, I don't know if that's the actual reason, but we can't find anything else that would prevent the line from being added. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

For arguements sake I tried what you said wasn't possible....their system is aware of the plan and does allow me to add itScreenshot_20190905-135320_Chrome.jpg

Journeyman

Bottom line is I lost out on my preorder promo and my Samsung employee discount and my pre registration credit because Sprint refuses my request to add a line to my plan. A plan that I might add I've had for over 13 years. So I'm being punished in a sense for staying with you guys for that long? Since this isn't the 1st retailer this occured with.  I understand if it didn't allow it period but they are aware of my plan and even state it in my order page. Sadly again it seems like I'm being punished in a way for staying a customer without issues for well over 13 years. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've missed out on the discounts. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this before, and we can't answer to what the other companies sites are doing. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

They are saying Sprint my carrier won't approve my requests. That doesn't seem like it's them with the issue.  I understand 1 retailer saying it, but 2 different ones are saying the same thing and they both say it's Sprint declining it.  How is that possible if it's not Sprint doing it? They told me to contact you guys which is what I'm doing. 

I understand, that's why we're convinced it's the current plan blocking it. That's the only thing on your Sprint account that could cause an issue. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

So the answer is yes¿ I am being punished for being a long time as you call us "loyal customer"? Because all I see is losing out on things due to that.. 

Have you ever looked into changing your plan? Or seen the cost differences?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I've successfully added that line however despite the fact I ordered it with the promos they're now expired and I had to pay full price for the phone.  And I've seen slowage clauses on every plan I've looked into and that's not something I'm interested in obtaining tbh. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat