cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Matching

Highlighted
Journeyman

Price Matching

Does Sprint Price Match smartphones on major retailer's pricing?

I read conflicting answers online and  I wanted to know for sure if they do or not. 

I'm just a girl that'll treat you with the same regard you give me! (Only a bit more exorbitant)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Price Matching

Hi SylvieD1 ! Our offers are so good that others need to match ours. We have the best pricing and deals on phones. You can visit Sprint.com to check them through your profile. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I did and best buy had the note 10+ for upgrade for 24.99/mo but sprint had it for over +$10/mo more. That's a huge difference tbh.

I'm just a girl that'll treat you with the same regard you give me! (Only a bit more exorbitant)
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

@Sylvie7, we usually have better offers, but in some cases they may have good offers too. For current customers, the best place to check the offers made for them is via www.sprint.com/shop. Make sure you're signed in to check the offers made just for you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I did check there and they do have better offers. But that didn't really answer my OP question. 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning. No, Sprint does not Price Match smartphones. That is because we have the best deals available. For the best deals visit: Sprint.com/deals .

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

lol.... I'm sorry to break it to you but last week the note 10+ for upgrade was $11/mo  less than the sprint website. Just because the same incorrect info is repeated multiple times doesn't make it a fact.  😁

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat