cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt for Liquid Glass Screen Protector

Journeyman

Receipt for Liquid Glass Screen Protector

Last Friday I upgraded to the Galaxy S10 Plus. I purchased a phone case and the Liquid Glass screen protector. I was told that I would need to visit a website to register the screen protector for warranty. The rep put the receipt in my bag and I went home to register it immediately. As I went through the on screen instructions, my phone kept telling me the site was not safe. I gave up as I already had to deal with the fact that the rep did not activate my phone before I left the store so I spent almost 2 hours with chat and over the phone support to get it activated. I tried again today, and the 'Asfalis' App (the app you must use to register warranty) is asking for my receipt. The receipt I was given is not mine, it was for a customer by the name of Fawn. The app asks for the receipt number and a picture of the receipt. Please help. This entire process has been a complete nightmare so far. I do not want to go back to the store to get the receipt.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Receipt for Liquid Glass Screen Protector

Hi Shay. We would not have a way to reprint the receipt for you here, so you would need to reach back out to the store about getting a copy of the receipt from them as they issued it out. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Receipt for Liquid Glass Screen Protector

You can also try logging into your My Sprint account at Sprint.com to see if your transaction history will give you what you need for the receipt by using this link as a guide

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat