cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention

Highlighted
Journeyman

Retention

So now I’ve paid for this broken phone, I called them within 2 hours of activating it saying it’s defective. sprint is unwilling to send me a replacement, They charged me the full value of the broken phone and I have to mail it back to them & they say I have to wait 2 weeks after I mail them the broken phone to get a refund on my account and I’ll just have to buy another. They messed up by sending me a broken phone, but I’m paying for they’re mistake. I’ve been a customer for 3 years and gave them $12,480 So far. I’m not offered any promotion, I couldn’t even go into the store to buy a phone because of this broken phone they said I reached my Finance limit. So I’ll be without a phone for 2 weeks. I’m about to switch to a new company if sprint can’t make this right. This isn’t my first problem with billing and new customers get great deals but I get charged for being a loyal customer 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi there, were you experiencing issues activating the device? 

S.R
Highlighted

No it was broken when I got it. The camera makes noise and it’s super blurry. My kids are doing distance learning I need a camera on my phone to send things to their teachers. I noticed this within 2 hours of activating my phone and I called sprint. 

Highlighted

This is so unfortunate, your camera is something you need. I can take a look at the notes on your account to see what can be done, also to review the notes on your account. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat