Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vidi5 unauthorized charges

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Vidi5 unauthorized charges

My account is being charged $9.99 per month for a vidi5 subscription that was not authorized. The sprint store rep told me I  need to come on here because she was unable to remove the subscription or do anything about it. Anyone have info?

Thanks

Dj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Vidi5 unauthorized charges

Hi! When you receive the text message of the charge about the subscription for this service, it also provides you the details of how you can cancel that subscription. Let's check the account. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Just click on my name and select "send a message

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! When you receive the text message of the charge about the subscription for this service, it also provides you the details of how you can cancel that subscription. Let's check the account. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Just click on my name and select "send a message

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

My husband has also been charged for the past three months without our authorization. I have contacted customer service and nothing has been changed. Still getting charged! 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

@Lalumutt, let's take a look at what's going on. I sent you Private Message, please check you inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman Jnc
Journeyman

Help i also keep getting this and do not want it, i try to unsubscribe please refund my 9.99$ for several months!!!

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi Jnc ! Let's access your account and check what's going on. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I also received a text and a purchase charge for Vidi5 that was not authorized.  We did not wish subscribe to this service and the text I received to reply to shows a "Request Entity Too Large" error.  How do I cancel the recurring subscription and remove this charge?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi sestep ! Let me access your account, in order to help you out with this. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance.

Also, please keep in mind that you can unsubscribe from within the application by following these steps:

• From within the application, go to Settings or Account and look for the option to cancel subscription or unsubscribe
  • Once unsubscribed, the application can be uninstalled by:
    • Pressing and holding the icon, and dragging to "remove"
    • Searching for the application in Google Play store and selecting "uninstall"
    • Searching for the application on the phone's application list under "settings".  Select, and choose "uninstall"

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have also been charged for the past few months without my authorization. I have contacted customer service and nothing has been changed and I am still getting charged, with no way of unsubscribing. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi @Rcastro0! Have you tried to block the third party purchase online? If not, click SOLUTION: Block/Unblock 3rd party charges to your Sprint account to know how. If you've tried this already, please send me a Private Message to check the issue, just click on my name and then on "Send a message". 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat