cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Sprint Community

13 Comments

Thanks to all who expressed interest in being one of five participants in the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE trial on Sprint Community. I'm happy to announce those winners are:

- BRIVERS80

- BmoreNick

- evomcs

- smonroe519

- TexEx35

We also held a similar contest for five participants from our Sprint Advocates on their site. I'm happy to announce those winners are:

- SA_MROGRS

- SA_DrGamete

- smotrs

- g073nx

- SA_Doc

Congratulations to all!

So, let the trial begin!! 

We wanted to make it easy for everyone to benefit from the comments/insights from all ten winners, Originally, we were going to use this blog post as the collection point. But, we've since learned that it'll be more convenient for the trial participants if we instead start a new Discussion thread for that purpose. So, please use this thread for all trial participant comments and viewer questions. http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/92410  We'll be looking for frank feedback from the trial team on their experience...no sugarcoating needed    Both Sprint and HTC benefit greatly from constructive feedback!

Lastly, if you have a question about the new EVO, this will be a great place to ask it.  Our trial team should receive their new EVOs by mid-next week. So please come back then...and often...to join in on the exchange of information.

Thanks!

Deborrah3

Sprint

5 Comments

It doesn’t get any better than that!  For all you Evo fans, here’s your chance to get your hands on the newest addition to the Evo family. It’s what you’ve come to love…and a whole lot more!  And for those of you who’ve yet to join the Evo club, here’s your chance to see what everyone’s raving about! 

What do you need to know?

• Read the attached guidelines to determine if you’re interested in being one (1) of five (5) trial participants selected to test drive the HTC EVOTM 4G LTE
  • Be willing to switch out your current device for the HTC EVOTM 4G LTE during the 30-day Trial Period.
  • Your Sprint account must be in good standing.
  • You must currently have a premium data plan or agree to add one.
  • You are not eligible to win if you have won a device from Sprint in the last 12 months.
  • We’ll give you the phone for 30 days (the “Trial Period).  All we request is that you post about your experiences on Sprint Community for that period.

• After the Trial Period, the phone is yours to keep or give to a family member or friend.

How do you enter?

Provide the following information in a private message to Justbecause@sprint.com

1. Sprint mobile number
  2. Shipping address
  3. Name of current phone
  4. Sprint Community screen name

How are winners selected?

Winners will be the first five respondents who 1) meet all of the above eligibility criteria and 2) provide the requested information in a private message.

When will winners be notified?

If you are selected as a trial participant, you’ll be contacted by June 20.  Winners also will be posted on the Sprint Community.

Good luck!!!!

0 Comments

This month, help us to celebrate Earth Day by recycling your old phone through the Sprint Buyback Program. Did you know you could get up to a $300 credit toward the purchase of a new phone? You can save money and help the environment.

How to participate in Sprint Buyback

It couldn’t be simpler to save on your new device. There are two easy options:

• Online: Existing customers can check eligibility at www.sprint.com/buyback.  You can create a Buyback quote and follow the easy instructions to print your pre-paid shipping label and mail your device.

• Sprint Store: New or existing Sprint customers can visit your local Sprint store to see if your current device qualifies for an instant trade-in credit toward a new Sprint phone.

If your phone does not qualify for a credit, you can still recycle it in an environmentally responsible manner through Sprint Project Connect.

1 Comment

You can save money, help the environment, and help Sprint all at the same time with Sprint’s Buyback program.  According to Compass Intelligence, Sprint’s Buyback program is the best carrier program in the industry.  You can...

How to participate in Sprint Buyback

It couldn’t be simpler to save on your new device. There are two easy options:

•          Sprint Store: New or existing Sprint customers can visit your local Sprint store to see if your current device qualities for an instant trade-in credit toward a new Sprint phone.

•          Online: Existing customers can check eligibility at www.sprintbuyback.com.  You can create a Buyback quote and follow the easy instructions to print your pre-paid shipping label and mail your device.

If your phone does not qualify for a credit, you can still recycle it in an environmentally responsible manner thru Sprint Project Connect.

Certified Pre-owned Devices

Thanks to the great buyback program, we also offer certified pre-owned devices.  Our certified pre-owned devices are thoroughly inspected, tested and, if necessary, remanufactured according to new unit specifications. 

So what are you waiting for?  Check out the Sprint Buyback and Certified Pre-owned device programs today – it’s a win/win/win!

27 Comments

Welcome to the new Our Sprint Community Forum.  For Sprint customers, by Sprint customers.  This is the right place to be on the Sprint.com community to get support or answers from your fellow customers, find out the latest dish on new developments from Sprint, and participate in customer-exclusive contests and giveaways.  My name is Art, and I’m your cruise director while you participate in Our Sprint Community Forum.  I pride myself in creating open spaces for honest exchanges about Sprint service.

I know many people log on to social media sites like this one after hours.  I work during the weekdays, so sometimes I won’t see your post in the evening or on the weekends.  However, I have lots of great support.  You can always reach out to SP_Clarissa, SP_Desi, or SP_JoseNunez for assistance.  They are available in the evenings a little later than I am.  You will also see other members of the Sprint marketing team on the forum from time to time. I’m also pleased to introduce the Sprint Advocates as key support members of the forum.  I will let them introduce themselves as we go, but they are an important part of what we do here. 

Please note, according to community guidelines (link), disrespectful or inflammatory posts will not be tolerated.  Your honest, thoughtful feedback is always welcome.

I monitor my private message inbox, so if you have any questions or suggestions for managing or improving Our Sprint Community Forum, please let me know.  I’m listening.  I look forward to thoughtful, meaningful dialog directly with you, our customers.  Together let’s make this a positive, thought-provoking community.  Thanks for participating!

347 Comments

This contest has ended.  Thank you for visiting Our Sprint Community Forum.

Sprint customers, now there's a place just for you. We are pleased to announce the launch of Our Sprint Community Forum.  For Sprint customers, by Sprint customers. Share your Sprint experience with fellow customers, engage in compelling discussions on technology and lifestyle topics, and participate in contests exclusively for Sprint customers.  

Join us for a competition that will allow you to learn more about our online community and Sprint and in the process compete to be one of the first 10 contestants to complete scavenger hunt for your chance to win Samsung Galaxy S™ ll, Epic™ 4G Touch. Between Wednesday January 18th and Friday January 20th, this post will be updated to include a total of 10 scavenger hunt actions or questions. On Friday 1/20, be one of the first ten to complete the final questions and actions and send ALL of your answers to email box specified (email box will be published on 1/20) and a Samsung Galaxy S™ ll, Epic™ 4G Touch is yours. Make sure to include your first and last name, birth date (e.g. 06/21/1974), email address and Sprint mobile number in your email. Contest Rules link.

Questions or actions posted on 1/18:

Hint: When coming to a new community, you should always start by reading the Guidelines.  Guidelines link: "Be a good Community Citizen"

1) You should strive to keep the Sprint community a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ place.

2) When you have a question, what is the first thing you should do before you post your question in the community? _ _ _ _ _ _

3) Create a new “comment” containing keyword “Epic” on our scavenger hunt blog post (that's this one). (Hint: You will need to establish your Sprint Community user display name, if you haven’t already created one.  For security purposes, the display name should not be your real name, mobile number or account number.)

4) What is your Sprint Community user name?

Questions or actions posted on 1/19:

Hint: When you are on the Sprint Community screen, you will notice that there are two search boxes at the top right. The upper search box searches the entire website. The lower on the Community Toolbar searches just within community.

5) Sprint was recently ranked as _ _ _ _ _ Greenest Large Corporation in the United States in Newsweek’s 2011 Green Rankings.

6) Sprint’s Buyback program gives you cash back for your device or allows you to donate to Sprint Project _ _ _ _ _ _ _ which uses net proceeds from the sale of equipment collected to fund and promote free Internet safety resources for kids, parents, and educators or donate.

7) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is good. And only Sprint lets you talk, text and post as much as you want, from any phone, for no extra cost. No metering or throttling. So go ahead world, unlimit yourself. Let's see what we can all do together. Sprint. America's Favorite 4G Network.

8) You’ll find all the latest Sprint news, updates and offers in our customer newsletter at www.sprint.com/newsletter.  Read our latest edition and be sure to “like” or “share” if you enjoy the content.  One of the articles shares a tip about extending your phone’s battery life. What is a solution to low battery blues?  Turn on your _ _ - _ _.

Questions or actions published on 1/20:

Hint: Want to find other people like you on the forum or learn more about people who are posting and who you might want to follow? Click here to read more:  Connecting with other Sprint Community members, discussions and blogs

9) What is SarahKS ‘s profile picture? _ _ _ _ _

10) Try out the private message function by send a private message to SP_ARTLOVESKC. Any content in message will do but the private message must be sent following this post. Any messages sent previously will be disregarded.   Note: Due to volume, you will not receive a response.

Have you completed all questions and actions???  Hurry up and send your answers to email sprint@compliancesweeps.com and make sure to include your full name, date of birth (e.g. 06/21/1974), email address and Sprint mobile number in your email.

Due to the volume of emails you will only be contacted if you are a winner.

This contest has ended.  Thank you for visiting Our Sprint Community Forum.

5 Comments

Hi, this is Melissa with the Sprint Loyalty Team.

We are excited to announce that we have the following LIMITED opportunities available on a first come-first serve basis to our Premier customers:

1) Opportunity for you and a guest to watch the live Survivor Finale in L.A. on Sunday, Dec 18. ALL TICKETS ARE GONE. RECIPIENTS ARE BEING VALIDATED.

2) VIP experience for you and a guest to attend opening day at Sundance Film Festival in Park City, UT on Jan 19 - ALL TICKETS ARE GONE. RECIPIENTS ARE BEING VALIDATED.

For your chance to take part in one of these opportunities:

Be one of the first to send an email to PremierFTT@sprint.com with ALL of the following information:

• Event you are interested in
  • Your full name and your guest’s name

Emails received that do not have both pieces of required information will be disregarded. Customer must be in “good standing”.

Thanks and good luck!

3 Comments

Hi, this is Melissa with the Sprint Loyalty Team. . .

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that on Tuesday 11/29, the Sprint Loyalty team will post two “Just Because” first come-first serve regional opportunities that you might find interesting. Be on the watch for post between 9 AM-11AM central.

4 Comments

Sprint is always looking for innovative ways to hear directly from our customers and improve.  Toward that end, the Sprint Loyalty Marketing team recently had the chance to meet with a select group of customers during a visit to our headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas.

The event was deemed “SAGE 2011”, short for “Sprint Advocate Group Engagement”.  The customers who were invited are part of the Sprint Advocates, a set of highly engaged customers who voluntarily share their insights and information with other wireless consumers. They are active on the Sprint.com community and other social networking  sites.  We reached out  with invitations and were pleased to bring a dozen of them to visit our “Experience, Learn, Play & Share” event at the Sprint campus on September 22nd.

We spent a lot of time talking with the Advocates to see how they viewed Sprint and what suggestions they had for improvements. They also had the opportunity to meet with some members of our Executive team.  Since Kansas City is important to Sprint, we were also proud to show the Advocates around our hometown and share some of the things we appreciate about the greater Kansas City area, including taking them to a Kansas City Royals game and sharing some authentic Kansas City barbeque with them.

Insights the Advocates shared during the event will be used to help Sprint continue to serve our customers better.  We appreciate the customers who came in and will look forward to continuing the conversation with these and other customers in the future.

Oh, and just in case you are wondering, we didn’t require anything in exchange from the Advocates. We valued the candid conversation and their willingness to offer constructive criticism before and certainly hope and expect it will continue.

0 Comments

With all the talk of the various 4G technologies and Sprint's position in the wireless marketplace in relation to them, I thought it would be good to let you know there is a public conference call being held Friday morning at 9:30 Eastern (I know that's early for your west coasters) to discuss where we are headed with the network.  If you're interested, here are the call details from the press release:

Live Audio and Webcast of Sprint’s 4G Strategy/Network Update Available

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – Oct. 3, 2011 Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) will hold a simultaneous audio conference call and webcast of the company’s 4G Strategy/Network Update which will be held on Friday, Oct. 7 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will feature presentations from top Sprint executives on Sprint’s 4G strategy and Network Vision implementation.

Sprint Nextel Conference Call Information

Date: Friday, October 7, 2011

Time: 9:30 a.m. EDT

Call-in Number:  1-888-393-1149 ID required: 6395937

Please plan on gaining access 10 minutes before the start of the call.

A simultaneous webcast of this session may be accessed at www.sprint.com/investors. A replay of the presentation will be available shortly after the actual presentation time.

Also, if you'd like to get up to speed on network vision prior to the call, just check out this Youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90aYqI0XxyA

0 Comments

If you weren't able to join the Sprint Premier team on Sept 23 for the live chat, you may want to review the transcript from the front page of the Premier community.  If you have questions that weren't answered, please join us for another chat on Monday, Oct 3.  We will publish a pre-registration link by Monday.  Thanks for your interest.

2 Comments

Sprint Premiere Information(09/23/2011)
wengla02:
Good day, and welcome to our live event.
Friday September 23, 2011 12:57 wengla02
wengla02:
We will be starting in 3 minutes.  You are welcome to submit your questions now.
wengla02:
Not all questions will be published, nor will all questions be answered.  We thank you for your interest!
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Hello everyone.  Art here from the Premier team.  We're here ready to begin in a bit.  Looking forward to a great dialog!
Friday September 23, 2011 1:00 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
Is Sprint going to offer an alterative loyalty program to long time customers?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:02 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
This is a conistent message we're hearing from our customers.  As we consider future options for loyalty programs, customer tenure would be a primary consideration. 
Friday September 23, 2011 1:02 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From SA_Dgood]
Thank you art!
Friday September 23, 2011 1:04 SA_Dgood
[Comment From BlueMoonCo]
Will you consider allowing the 10+ year customers to keep our annual upgrade?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:05 BlueMoonCo
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Unfortunately we're not able to do that at this time.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:05 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
Do you have any time frame for when that new loyalty program will be launched?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:06 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
We don't know for sure that we will have a new loyalty program but all options are on the table and will be considered as we go forward.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:06 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
I only found out about these changes via the forum.  Why wasn't I sent anything in the mail?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:07 Guest
wengla02:
We have been sending out letters and bill inserts; if you haven't received notification yet you will
Friday September 23, 2011 1:07 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
Is the New For You 20 month upgrade program any different from the 22 month one?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:08 Guest
wengla02:
No - it's the same program, just 2 months earlier.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:08 wengla02
[Comment From Anne]
I'm paperless for the rest of my communication and got a mailed notification yesterday.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:08 Anne
[Comment From nas]
Well i got my this week so Sprint is sending them
Friday September 23, 2011 1:08 nas
[Comment From Guest]
Why did you do this live chat if there is nothing you plan to do?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:08 Guest
wengla02:
We are hosting the chat to make sure we get your questions answered about the exit of the Premier Program.  Thanks for joining!
Friday September 23, 2011 1:09 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
I spend $115 per month with you on my single phone.  I was only staying with you because I could get a new phone every year.  Why should I stay with you now?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:11 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
We understand that you have many choices in wireless carriers.  But when it comes down to it, we have the best overall value.  For instance, we're the only national carrier with unlimited data on handsets.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:11 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
Why is it taking so long for you to post new questions and anwers?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:15 Guest
wengla02:
We have over 40 questions in queue; we are working to get a couple of the hard ones answered (financial stuff...) 
Friday September 23, 2011 1:16 wengla02
[Comment From Anne]
Could you explain the primary financial motivation for ditching the SP program?  Was it really costing that much money in annual upgrades?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:16 Anne
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
You'd be surprised as to how many $$$ we spent subsidizing handsets to be competitive.  With the growth of smartphones and data usage, it's just not economically sustainable.  Now of course everyone has a computer in their pocket which costs $400-500 each or more.  We have chosen to commit to unlimited data on handsets at this time.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:17 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Marc]
With the end of the Premier Program, if I am currently eligible for an upgrade and I use it, do I get one more by December 2012?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:17 Marc
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
If you take advantage of your annual upgrade now, you will get one more annual upgrade by 12/31/12.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:17 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
I assume with the demise of the "Sprint Premier" customer, so goes away the Sprint Premier Forum??
Friday September 23, 2011 1:18 Guest
wengla02:
We'll keep the Premiere forum open for a while; it may be folded into another Space on the site in the future. 
Friday September 23, 2011 1:19 wengla02
[Comment From Terry]
Aside from unlimited data, what benefits does sprint offer to their customers now that all premier plans are dying?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:21 Terry
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Our plan pricing is still extremely competitive against the national carriers.  To clarify, Premier did not affect your monthly pricing but was an additional benefit beyond our price plans.  The close of Premier does not affect your monthly rate or any other discounts you may be receiving.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:21 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
Why doesn't Sprint offer any consolation "gift" to Premier members to soften the blow? Like $5-$10 credit
Friday September 23, 2011 1:22 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Knowing that customers would be disappointed with Premier ending, we allowed all Premier benefits to continue through the end of this year, and also gave Premier Gold customers through the end of next year to use their annual upgrade benefit.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:22 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From hug4life]
Even though the program will come to a close, will we still be first in line to the new phones coming out or am I wrong about this ever existing?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:22 hug4life
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
We'll continue to review ways to provide customers with special "First to buy" benefits. You can sign up to receive future emails on these opportunities by logging in on sprint.com and clicking on the Premier information box to the right. 
Friday September 23, 2011 1:22 SP_ARTLOVESKC
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
If you are Premier Gold, once you take advantage of your annual upgrade you will eligible for your next upgrade after 20 months under our standard upgrade program.

Going forward, all customers under the "New For You" policy will move to a 20 month upgrade cycle after their next upgrade.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:24 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From riskybzns]
I haven't had a chance to read about this, but in short, does this mean Sprint is doing away with the upgrade every 2 years?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:24 riskybzns
Is Mr. Hesse aware of the discontent regarding this change?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:25 BlueMoonCo
Do you relay our concerns and discontent  to the executive team?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:25 BlueMoonCo
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Yes, we absolutely relay your concerns to the top levels of the organization. 
Friday September 23, 2011 1:27 SP_ARTLOVESKC
wengla02:
(and as a side note, I'll be sending this chat transcript up to our company directors)
Friday September 23, 2011 1:27 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
Are all the benefits of the program going away? What about the anniversay gifts?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:27 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
The benefits shared by Gold and Silver -- including Anniversary gift -- will remain until the end of this year. Customers can redeem anniversary gifts 15 days before and 15 days after their anniversary month. So, if you have an anniversary in Dec., you will have until Jan 15. to redeem it.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:27 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
Yes, but the chat transcript only has printed what you decide t print
Friday September 23, 2011 1:28 Guest
wengla02:
The transcript we have includes all asked questions - they'll *all* be sent upstairs.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:28 wengla02
[Comment From Marc]
Being a "former" Gold Premiere, I am currently eligible for an upgrade.  When must it be used by?  Also, is there another upgrade after that (to be used by December 2012?).  The wording I've seen from Sprint is a bit misleading.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:29 Marc
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Marc, please send a private message to SP_ARTLOVESKC to make sure we are addressing your account-specific question.  Thanks!
Friday September 23, 2011 1:29 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
When was the decision made to end Premier?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:32 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
This choice was made over the last few months and have been working on the customer impacts ever since.  We made the difficult decision to end the program so we could continue to invest in unlimited data on handsets and extend our commitment to enhance the network.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:32 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
I have actually seen service decline in my area, when will I notice any improvement?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:34 Guest
wengla02:
Not related to Premier but we do have the Network Vision program rolling out; google 'Network Vision'.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:34 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
What percentage of total customers have been with sprint at least 10 years?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:35 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Roughly half of the Premier Gold customers have been with Sprint more than 10 years.  We understand this may seem like we aren't honoring your loyalty, but in fact we're making these moves to deliver on unlimited data on handsets and innovative handsets.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:35 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From riskybzns]
I'm assuming artloveskc is from Kansas City???
Friday September 23, 2011 1:36 riskybzns
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Yep, I'm proud to be born and bred in KC - go Chiefs!  Er, go Royals!  Um, never mind.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:36 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Keshia500]
My 10 year anniversary is not until January. When will my premier status change and will I continue to be eligible to upgrade yearly?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:37 Keshia500
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
No. Unfortunately these changes have already taken place, and we will not be bringing new customers into the "Gold" tier.  The Sprint Premier program will end as of 12/31/11 so no one will be Premier after that date.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:38 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Jobb]
Will there be any discount for purchasing a phone after 12 months?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:39 Jobb
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
No, the $75 upgrade discount has been discontinued.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:39 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Jobb]
We want to know. If we are eligible for an upgrade before the end of the year, can we get another upgrade before 12/31/12
Friday September 23, 2011 1:39 Jobb
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Gold customers -- who aren't already immediately eligible to upgrade under New For You -- will have until the end of 2012 to take advantage of your last qualifying annual upgrade. After you take advantage of that annual upgrade, you will move under the Sprint New For You upgrade program and be eligible in 20 months.

Regarding your specific account situation, in the letter you will/have received, it will give you your personalized eligibility dates.  If you still have questions, please send me a private message to address your specific account scenario.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:42 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Guest]
When should this letter arrive by? Nothing has come yet for me and I am concerned,
Friday September 23, 2011 1:44 Guest
wengla02:
You should get your information by mid-October.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:44 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
I am a gold member literally counting the days until I can (could?) do my annual upgrade (November 9).  I am now stick with a crappy phone until next year?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:46 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
You can absolutely still take advantage of your upgrade after Nov 9.  Feel free to upgrade any time after that date.  You will not lose your upgrade as a result of the Premier close.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:46 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Scott]
I can't figure out what practical changes are involved?  Am I going to be cut in the amount of minutes, data or text involved?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:47 Scott
wengla02:
Premier Gold customers - who aren?t already eligible under the ?New For You? program ? have until the end of 2012 to take advantage of their last annual upgrade.
All Premier customers will be able to redeem or take advantage of all of their current benefits including accessory discounts, Just Because Perks, Premier Community and complimentary plan check-ups through Dec. 31, 2011.
Sprint will continue to notify customers who reach their Service Anniversary date through December. Customers enjoying December anniversaries will have until Jan. 15, 2012 to redeem their gift.; you can find all the details at
http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/335561#335561
Friday September 23, 2011 1:47 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
Again,  what is the total percentage of Sprint customers that have been with Sprint for over 10 years.   Not the percentage of Premier customers.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:49 Guest
wengla02:
That is competitive, proprietary information -- sorry.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:49 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
We all know the talking points from Sprint PR are : "so we can continue to invest in unlimited data on handsets and extend our commitment to enhance the network".  yeah, we get it. Bottom line is not all the perks we got were financially burdensome. For example "First to buy" opportunities, discount on accessories etc. Be real with us, was it really because the program wasn't delivering true customer loyalty?  There must be something beyond the talking points
Friday September 23, 2011 1:51 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Being real, it was difficult to measure the impact of Sprint Premier on customer loyalty.  We'll still look for ways to do "First to Buy" - you can register to receive emails on it. You just need to go to sprint.com and click on the Premier banner to the right. Then go to the "First to Buy' tab. As for accessories...the Premier specific discount is going away, but we'll still be running seasonal promotions in retail stores periodically.  In other words, are still evaluating how to acknowledge your loyalty going forward. 
Friday September 23, 2011 1:51 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From nas]
Do u think that leting the premiere program go will help inprove the network?
Friday September 23, 2011 1:53 nas
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Not directly, but with the savings we will be able to invest in network vision to ensure our network evolves and continues to meet your needs.  Check out "network vision" on Google for more.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:53 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Terry]
My question regarding benefits for Sprint customers was in regard to your comment that there are still plenty of benefits to being a Sprint customer vs. competitors.  Unlimited data was the example given, and I will give you that.  But, what other benefits exist to make me want to stay with Sprint?  It seems as though every benefit (aside from unlimited data) has been phased out or taken away.  I realize Sprint is a business and needs to stay competitive and make money where it can, but I see no difference between what Sprint is offering over it's competitors.  Please describe to me three benefits (aside from unlimited data) that should make me want to stay with Sprint.  Oh, and paying an additional $10 a month for data use because I have a smartphone is not a benefit.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:55 Terry
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Other advantages to being with Sprint are:  1) Our Everything Data plan for smartphones at $79.99 a month is cheaper than Vz and ATT plans that only include 2Gb of data; 2) based on results of the 2011 American Customer Satisfaction Index "Sprint is #1 among all major wireless crriers for highest satisfaction value"; 3) Also based on the same 2011 index, "Sprint is the #1 most improved company in customer satisfaction across all industries over the last three years."  And, to throw in one more for good measure, 4) innovative, award-winning devices like the HTC Evo 4G and HTC Evo 3D.  Not to mention our commitment to environmental sustainability, as recognized by our #6 ranking in Newsweek's Green rankings.
Friday September 23, 2011 1:56 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From phil2mil]
Maybe I am dense, but I feel like SP_Artloveskc's comment (at 1:22) about the 20 month upgrade contradicts his earlier comment (at 1:17). I am a Premier Gold customer. If I use my annual upgrade on September 30th when can I upgrade again? If I upgrade on October 30th when can I upgrade? ...sorry, but this is just not clear to me.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:00 phil2mil
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Yes. There is a cutoff date for when you can take your eligible upgrade and still get one more. If your plan is to use your annual upgrade by 10/1, you will still have one more upgrade to use until the end of 2012 (once you become eligible again in late 2012).
Friday September 23, 2011 2:01 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Shelly]
We've been Sprint customers since the late 90's, I'd guess. We were part of the "Pioneer" group. During that time, a few times we definitely felt marginalized as "existing" customers, watching "new" customers get all the price breaks on the best new phones. More than once we decided we'd leave once the contract was up. Always, just in time it seemed, Sprint managed to improve and we ended up staying. So, it was delightful when Premiere was implemented. We finally felt valued as long term customers.   I understand the need to do what's best for business, but it is still easy to feel now "less" valued by having a bonus taken away.. Still, I supposed I'd rather have unlimited data on my phone than not. Please, keep pursuing those top end phones, even if I must wait longer now to have them.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:01 Shelly
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Shelly, first of all let me say THANK YOU for sticking with us.  We're absolutely committed to being the very best carrier we can be, and your loyalty means a lot.  Rest assured we'll continue to focus on innovative handsets going forward.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:03 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From DiStaula]
It seems that the discontinued plan is the decision to keep offering unlimited data.  How strong is Sprint's commitment to retain unlimited data on handsets in the future?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:04 DiStaula
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
When Sprint CEO Dan Hesse was asked that very question,  he stated that people are simply willing to pay a price premium (when it comes to rate plans) for something that's just dead simple -- something that they don't have to think about when they use. He admitted that most average consumers have no concept of what a gigabyte is, or how long it takes to use one up, and that's why Sprint's unlimited plans are desired by customers -- and in fact, more so now than ever that our three main competitor's have moved to tiered data plans. 

Having enough bandwidth to efficiently go around could be an issue, we continue to work diligently with handset manufacturers and app developers in order to implement things like WiFi offload and other efficiency tools.  However nothing is guaranteed forever.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:05 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From ralph]
sprint premier made sprint different then verizon so now the only difference is $10 a month you think this network is worth $10 a month to stay with? i have lte with verizon now sprint 4g is nowhere to be found
Friday September 23, 2011 2:09 ralph
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Well you're right that there's only a $10 difference at 2GB, but we're $30 cheaper at 5GB.  In addition to the $10-$30 price difference, we offer a worry-free experience, which together adds up.  Stay tuned on 10/7 for our 4G plans.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:09 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From nas]
Will this premiere program ever come back?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:09 nas
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Not in its current form. Rest assured, we will continue to come up with new ideas for ways to reward our most loyal customers.  
Friday September 23, 2011 2:10 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From ralph]
have to love the pick and choose questions rather then the tuff ones like yes sprint is 679.99 but where is 4G? where are 3g speeds? with premier gone what doe sprint have.The 79.99 does not wash that is base price like 12000 for a new car then add dealer fees
Friday September 23, 2011 2:11 ralph
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Ralph, regarding your 3G and 4G questions, stay tuned on 10/7 for the latest.  Regarding what other things we offer, please see the above response to Terry.  Regarding the base plan question, can you elaborate on what you're looking for?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:15 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Tomas]
Since it seems as though the only "advantage" a long term Premier customer has left over a new customer who just walked in the door are some of our old "grandfathered" plans, is there any assurance at all that we will be able to keep them, or could they be as fleeting as the Premier benefits?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:17 Tomas
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Today, the change with Premier does not impact your grandfathered plan.  We hear from many of our long-term customers the importance of maintaining these plans and the removal of Premier doesn't affect those.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:18 SP_ARTLOVESKC
wengla02:
We will be wrapping up our chat in about 10 minutes; go ahead and submit any final questions for Art! 
Friday September 23, 2011 2:19 wengla02
[Comment From ralph]
Rumors are out there that the ET4G just came out will not support revb any truth?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:20 ralph
wengla02:
Ralph - please direct your Network questions to the Network and Coverage space; the Network Vision program does not include EVDO RevB, so no Sprint handset currently outor coming this year will support EVDO RevB.  Sorry...
Friday September 23, 2011 2:21 wengla02
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
You will continue to be eligible for upgrades under the New For You program.  Go to sprint.com/upgrades for details.  Again, the Premier close doesn't affect plans at all.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:21 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Coachbnarbie]
I just got on and read couple of thread but I like to know will the up grades will end all together after 2012 and if you have a family data plan the one
Friday September 23, 2011 2:22 Coachbnarbie
[Comment From Guest]
So you are announcing new plans on the 7th? Does that mean those os us with data will see even more charges?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:23 Guest
[Comment From Coachbnarbie]
to continue... My questions was accidently  sent . As I was saying will there be any family plans that Sprint will be offering?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:24 Coachbnarbie
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Coach, we really can't comment on future plans around price plans, sorry.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:25 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From dilori56]
Nothing is forever Art, we understand that...but can Sprint at least make an effort to keep the unlimited plans?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:25 dilori56
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Yes, that is the main reason for the end of the Premier program. We want to continue to provide this benefit to customers and we had to make these hard decisions in order to do so.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:25 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From ralph]
when you add that verizon gives B1G1F on major phones besides the fact they have LTE in 50% more of area price is not the onlt advantage sprint should have
Friday September 23, 2011 2:26 ralph
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Ralph - at the end of the day, customers have to weigh the value of each wireless company offering and what is important to them.  We hope you and others will continue to choose Sprint, and we will work hard to earn your long term loyalty.  Hopefully our presence on this chat proves that we are committed to hearing from you and being open and honest.   
Friday September 23, 2011 2:26 SP_ARTLOVESKC
wengla02:
We're doing a Strategy Update on October 7, not a plan update.  (sorry for the lag; hit the wrong button)
Friday September 23, 2011 2:27 wengla02
wengla02:
(no, I don't know what 'Strategy Update' means either)
Friday September 23, 2011 2:28 wengla02
[Comment From Guest]
Can you please answer if those of us with unlimited plans and 4G plans, will see a price hike?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:28 Guest
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Nope, sorry, we can't speak to plans here, just the Sprint Premier program close. 
Friday September 23, 2011 2:28 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From nas]
So this premiere program must cost Sprint a lot of money to keep it thats why Sprint is letting it go?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:32 nas
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Yes, as we referenced in answer to Anne's post at 1:16, it was quite costly to fund annual upgrades, accessory discounts, and other perks of the program.  This is a significant savings over time that we will continue to reinvest in our customers' priorities.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:32 SP_ARTLOVESKC
[Comment From Phyllis]
What is the New for You Upgrade ?
Friday September 23, 2011 2:33 Phyllis
wengla02:
You can find out more about the Sprint New For You upgrade program at:
https://manage.sprintpcs.com/specialoffers/RebateWelcome.do
Friday September 23, 2011 2:33 wengla02
wengla02:
Thank you all for your great questions today!  We are at time for today. 
Friday September 23, 2011 2:34 wengla02
SP_ARTLOVESKC:
Thanks for your passion and presence everyone.  We really appreciate it.  There will be another session on 10/3 so stay tuned for details on that.

In the meantime, please visit sprint.com/premier for complete details on the program close.  To check your upgrade eligibility, go to sprint.com/upgrades.  Lastly, if you have account-specific questions, don't hesitate to post a message on our premier community and our eChat care reps can help you.
Friday September 23, 2011 2:36 SP_ARTLOVESKC

5 Comments

If you have questions about the pending Sprint Premier program close or would simply like to share your thoughts about the decision, the Sprint Premier team is holding a Live Chat session just for you.  On Friday, 9/23/11, from 1 PM – 2:30 PM, the Sprint Premier team and other Sprint team members will be available to address your questions or concerns about the Sprint Premier program ending.  We look forward to interacting with you and hearing your feedback.  Sign up for a reminder now, or join live on Friday at 1:00 PM in the

0 Comments

Guess what, Sprint customers. You now have the chance to win up to a $10,000 vacation for four to the destination of your choice, as well as Kyocera Echo™ phones and gas cards. Sweet, huh? All you have to do is sign up for the Sweepstakes, then use the TeleNav app daily to earn an automatic entry. It’s already preloaded on most phones, so it doesn’t get much easier.

Be sure to enter every day for your chance to win. Remember, every day you use the TeleNav app, you earn another entry to win great prizes.

No purchase necessary to enter or win.  Void where prohibited.  Open to Sprint customers who are legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.  The Sweepstakes begins on August 24, 2011 at 12:01AM ET and ends on October 10, 2011 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Entry Period”). For complete Official Rules, including entry instructions and prize details, visit sprint.com/arewethereyet. Sponsor: Sprint Communications Company L.P.

32 Comments

Thanks for everyone's interest in this trial.  I must say, I was really jealous of the winners.  I'm happy to say the devices have shipped and we should be hearing from the trial participants within a couple of days.  Please look for posts from our winners:

FREEZA2K1

Ken Bewley

Kevincamp752

No1ustad

Addam328

And if you are a proud owner of a Playbook, feel free to add your thoughts to the trial.  Have fun!

116 Comments

Thank you to all who responded to the Motorola Photon trial nomination blog.  Congratulations to the participants who will be sharing their experiences here.  Please note, even if you're not one of the trial participants, as part of the Premier community we value your input.  If you buy one of these devices on your own, feel free to share your experiences with the handset here as well.  I look forward to hearing from you!  The trial will officially commence on Thursday, when the Premier First To Buy link launches.  Here are the users that will officially be part of the trial:

JETER2711

ASANTANA053

DGOOD9744

MJB5406

SRYCANTTHNK

Thanks again for making this community a great place to learn and get support. -art

39 Comments

Sprint just announced its latest 4G device, the Motorola Photon.  Now is your chance to try this device out and share your experiences with the rest of the Sprint Premier Community.  You must be a Sprint Premier customer in good standing and either have the $10 premium data add on or be willing to add it.  The first five qualified responders that send a private message to me: SP_ARTLOVESKC will win.  I will follow up once the winners have been identified.  Best of luck!

P.S. Those who have already participated in a device trial are not eligible to participate again.  Thanks. -art

P.P.S. Here is the link to the details on the Photon announcement:

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news/motorola-photon-4g-fact-sheet.htm

3 Comments

Hey community, just in case you were wondering if anyone actually wins the sweepstakes you see here, we wanted to share this story from Melinda, who won our "Going the Distance" giveaway.  It really does happen - you can win!  Just keep entering and sharing your opinion on the community.  Thanks! -art

"One evening, I was relaxing and looking at television when I received a text message from Sprint. I reviewed the message regarding a sweepstakes and the opportunity to win an Epic 4G phone roused my attention. My daughter had recently purchased a 4G phone, and of course I wanted one too. So, I entered the contest. Thereafter, I received long distance calls, and since it was an unfamiliar number I just disregarded the calls. Eventually, I decided to take the call, and the caller asked specifically to speak with me. Once I confirmed who I was, he notified me that I was the grand prize winner of “Going the Distance with Sprint Sweepstakes”. At first, I was nonchalant thinking someone was playing a prank on me. The caller had to communicate several times that I was the grand prize winner before it actually registered. Then I remembered entering a contest, and when reality finally set in, I was excited, and my reply was “OMG, are you serious, you’re not joking, are you for real”. I researched the sweepstakes rules and regulations that were provided, and confirmed that it was legitimate. I felt very special being the grand prize winner, and I informed every one that listened, of my winnings because I never believed that sweepstakes really paid off, or that I could actually win a prize, especially the grand prize.

I decided where I wanted to vacation and informed my contact person of the details. The arrangements (airline tickets, transportation to and from the airport, hotel accommodations and Visa gift card) were made in advance and were very precise. On July 1 to July 4, 2011, I vacationed and had a memorable time in New Orleans. Thanks to the sweepstakes, I now know how it feels to be a VIP, and in addition to my grand prize winnings I received a Samsung Epic 4G phone. I will be talking about this experience for the rest of my life.

I would like to give special thanks to Joel Powell. As my contact person, he was magnificent, his expertise and patience during the planning of my vacation was another grand prize."

- Melinda M., Philadelphia, PA

2 Comments

Several of our community members have asked how you could be sure to get notice of important Premier announcements we make on this Community. For instance, a heads up when we’re offering a chance to participate in free device trials, sign up for Premier sweepstakes, or go to the front of the line to buy new phones before the general public.  To make it easy – and ensure the news is relevant to you – we’ve created a way for you to receive email alerts only on those topics    Go to the Premier Community Overview page (link:Premier Community Forum) and see the “Don't Miss Out...” box at upper right.  Click on the profile name related to the topic you're interested in, then click "Receive Email Notifications".  If there are other topics you’d like to see added, or if you have any questions about this process, please post here. 

25 Comments

Our apologies for the FTB link not accepting your orders.  Please try now.  www.sprint.com/ftbredbud29

We really regret your experience did not go smoothly. This is the first time we've run into this issue.

To all of you who sent me a private message about your issue with EPRP order, please try the link now.

Thanks. And, again, our apologies. 

189 Comments

The new HTC Evo 3D comes out on June 24, but you can purchase yours now as part of a Premier Firt to Buy occassion! This offer is while supplies last. By purchasing online, you'll also get free shipping and waiver of the upgrade fee. Just go to www.sprint.com/ftbredbud29

373 Comments

Thank you for all of the overwhelming interest and enthusiasm around the Sprint HTC EVO 3DTM trial.  In just one day we received over 200 requests for participation!!!!  The five lucky Premier customers who will be participating in the trial are (Sprint Community screen names):

TRANCE7873

JEALLEN65

DLPHNFN2

NATE6268

Yourfriendmat

This blog post will serve as a collection point for the trial participants' feedback on the device.  If you decide to get the device on your own and would like to share your experiences as well, we encourage you to do it here.  We will be inviting members of our product launch team to participate and answer questions from time to time and provide additional information/teasers about the EVO 3D.

Again, please remember that we are looking for your honest, real experience with the device.  Don't feel like you need to edit out any challenges you face with the device.  Both Sprint and HTC benefit greatly from constructive feedback about the EVO 3D so please be real.  Thanks again.  Here's looking forward to another fun and thought-provoking trial!

48 Comments

Hi, all!  Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that tomorrow the Premier team will post a blog that you may find especially interesting!  So, be on the watch between 9a.m.-11 a.m. central time for the blog post.

23 Comments

Play the Be a 3D Star Instant Win Game at sprint.com/bea3dstar between now and July 22 for your chance to instantly win an HTC EVO 3D. We have 32 of these amazing phones for you to win, and you’ll find out if you’ve won instantly. You can enter once per day, so be sure to come back often. Tell your friends, too!

The EVO 3D lets you shoot, play back and share your own 3D pictures, and videos – without 3D glasses. Get a preview when you star in Present Tense – a 3D movie experience unlike any other. Simply upload your photo and watch the story unfold. You can even surprise your friends by sharing the trailer with them. Don’t miss it!  Sprint.com/evo3d.

0 Comments

I am happy to deliver on another “Just Because” Premier benefit and award tickets on a first-come-first-serve basis to a live shooting of “The Voice” on June 21 or June 22.  Guests must be able to arrive at the studio in Burbank, CA by 3:30 sharp on day of shooting and stay for the entire show. Winners will each receive a ticket for themselves and a guest.

Eligibility?  Must be a Premier customer in good standing and be one of the first to respond before they are gone.

Interested?  Send private message to SP_MKM as quickly as you can with your date preference (June 21st or June 22nd). We’ll be in touch with the winners shortly.

49 Comments

To celebrate the upcoming arrival of the new HTC EVO 3D, the first 3D phone from Sprint, we’re giving Premier customers the exclusive opportunity to win one. As part of the Be a 3D Star Sweepstakes, we’ve got ten EVO 3D phones and accessory swag bags reserved especially for Premier customers. Enter the sweepstakes online at sprint.com/bea3Dstar. You can enter once daily between now and 6/12, so keep coming back!

While you’re there, you can also get a sneak peek of the Be a 3D Star EVO 3D movie trailer. On June 13th you will be able to create and share your own 3D movie trailer. We think you’ll agree that it’s a 3D experience unlike any other!

The HTC EVO 3D will be available to the general public on June 24 for $199.99*, but Premier customers will have an opportunity to purchase the EVO 3D early on June 21 (see post with details here: http://bit.ly/kqNaHJ). Keep an eye out for an email with more details. 

*After $200 instant savings. With a new-line activation (or eligible upgrade), on an Everything Data plan with data, Premium Data add-on and two-year Agreement.

42 Comments

At Sprint, we’re  continually assessing Premier benefits in an effort to bring you value.  Below are two benefits where we’d like to get your feedback. In appreciation of your time, the first eight respondents to answer all four questions will each receive a $25 Sprint gift card that can be used in Sprint stores.  See full rules attached to this post.

• Anniversary Gift – Each year, Premier customers receive an Anniversary card with their choice of either a one-time $5 service credit or 75 bonus Anytime Minutes as a small token of our thanks. Only a handful of people select the bonus Anytime Minutes, so we’re looking to provide a different option. 

a. Question 1: We’re considering a $5 gift card or a promo code that you could use to purchase either ringtones, screensavers or an app  for your phone.  Would you find this appealing?  Why or why not? 
b. Question 2: What other ideas do you have in the $5-$10 range that may make sense as a Premier gift?

• First to Buy Occasions – Throughout the year, Premier customers receive special opportunities to go online and purchase our coolest new phones three days before they’re available to the public. As much as we’d like to extend this window beyond three days, our systems and channel execution prevent it.  We do ship overnight when you purchase online. So, unless there’s a large processing volume, you often can receive the phone the next day. And, you avoid having to drive to a store or wait in line. When shopping online, you also get the added benefit of waived upgrade fees and free shipping. 

a. Question 3: Is the “first to buy” online shopping opportunity a worthwhile Premier benefit to you? Why or why not?
b. Question 4: Have you participated in a Premier first to buy opportunity?  If so, what was your experience?

Someone from the Premier team will be in touch to notify when we have our winners.  Thanks!

91 Comments

Thanks for all the interest and enthusiasm around the Kyocera Echo trial.  In just over two days we received 60 requests for participation--an overwhelmingly positive response!  In the end, the five lucky users who will be participating in the trial are (Sprint Community screen names):

HotBBQ

PACKHNTR3060

h3hummer11

Levi4u

Y0scheanea

This blog post will serve as a collection point for the trial participants' feedback on the device.  If you decide to get the device on your own and would like to share your experiences as well, we encourage you to do it here.  I'd also like to take this opportunity to introduce Gary Mendez, the product manager who is managing the Kyocera Echo launch.  Gary is looking forward to gathering your input on this important device for Sprint.  I'll also be inviting Gary to periodically post questions, challenges, and interesting tidbits about the device to give you a chance to put the phone through its paces and give us direct, real-time feedback.

Again, please remember that we are looking for your honest, real experience with the device.  Don't feel like you need to edit out any challenges you face with the device.  Both Sprint and Kyocera benefit greatly from constructive feedback about the Echo so please be real.  Thanks again.  Here's looking forward to another fun and thought-provoking trial! -art

6 Comments

Be one of the first to get your hands on the first dual touch screen smartphone from Sprint, the Kyocera Echo™. Try it for 45 days and tell the Premier Community about your experiences!

As a Sprint Premier customer, you have a unique opportunity to try Kyocera Echo before it’s available to the general public. We will give it to you to try for 45 days (the “Trial Period”) and post about your experiences as you go in the Sprint Premier Community. Best of all, after the Trial Period, the phone is yours to keep or give to a family member or friend. If you are selected as one (1) of the five (5) Trial Period participants, you will be required to switch out your current device to the Kyocera Echo and make it your primary device for the Trial Period. Then all you will need to do is post your feedback on the Sprint Premier Community. To check out the Kyocera Echo, visit www.now.sprint.com/Echo.

During the Trial Period, we’ll ask that you tell us all about your experiences using the Echo’s exclusive dual touch screens.

Sprint will select Trial Period participants based on the following criteria:

1) Sprint Premier account in good standing

3) Currently have a premium data plan

If you’re interested in participating in the Kyocera Echo Trial Period, please let us know by responding to me (SP_ARTLOVESKC) no later than Thursday, April 7, 2011, and include the following information: Name, address, and Sprint phone number.

If you are selected as a Trial Period participant, Sprint will contact you no later than April 11, 2011.

echo.gif

34 Comments

Premier customers: one of the great things about being a Sprint Premier customer is your Anniversary reward.  And one of the consistent pieces of feedback we’ve received on the Premier team is that the anniversary redemption process could be better.  We heard you and we are beta-testing a new process for redeeming your Anniversary rewards as part of the Online Store 2.0 release.

If your anniversary is coming up, simply click on the “Try our beta store” link above the “My Sprint” header on Sprint.com.

beta opt in.bmp

You will then be opted in for the 2.0 Beta experience.  Once you’re opted in, click on the Sprint Premier logo and the “Show me my rewards” or the “Sprint Premier – Loyalty Offers” link to choose your anniversary reward (see below).

new anniv process.bmp

Click on the below announcement about the new Online Store for other details regarding the new Sprint.com Online Store 2.0 beta test.  Thank you for your loyalty and engagement with the Sprint Premier community.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/customer-service/sprintdotcom-support/st...