cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Spending Limit

Go to solution
Journeyman

Account Spending Limit

I have a question about my account spending limit. I have a limit of 1000 but 3 days into opening our accounts we are already at 107. This concerns me as I can't see where this came from. Looking into it and reading other answers this is due to the monthly plan being broken down and being added each day. Are the flex plans and other fees added at the beginning? also are the Flex plan fees, tax, and all other fees included in this even when there will be a bill credit? thanks in advance for any help. if it helps at all we have 5 lines 

8 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Account Spending Limit

Hey, in order to check the charges you can access the Spending Limit Monitor:

1. From your phone, type m.sprint.com in your browser
  2. Select Manage your Sprint account and then choose My Spending Limit
  3. Sign in using your sprint.com username and password. If you do not have one, select Sign up now

Equipment cannot be charged to an ASL account. Here's a link, with info regarding the program https://www.sprint.com/en/support/solutions/account-and-billing/learn-about-account-spending-limit.h...

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

My 116 bill is past due. (2 phone bill). My spending limit is 450.00. $129, it says has been used. They gave me 6 days to pay the past due. Will my services be cut off even though I have enough to. Cover the bill?

Good morning. The spending limit is put in place to make sure that you're bill isn't going over a certain amount. You're still responsible for paying your bill every month and we can interrupt your services due to non payment. This doesn't allow you to spend the full $450 before your services are interrupted, it's just a way to help you monitor your spending.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

OK I think sprint customer service people need to be on the same page  I have two people from sprint telling me different things. My phones and accts were turned off and suspended bc of 125.00 past due and I have a 400 spending limit. 139 was already used it says. **bleep**. 

Journeyman

I need to know I'm trying to find out of I have 400 dollar spending limit, why am I paying for 8 dollars for it and my phones are turned off and acct suspended for 125.00 past due. Also what are the 8.00 sprint surcharges evrrymonth? I cannot talk to a chat rep on the mobile app, it always say they are too busy try again later. Company is horrible  

Hey @Sssb0901. If you have a past due balance on your account, that's not covered under your account spending limit. The $7.99 is the program fee. That can be waived if you sign up for auto pay and eBill. Here's more info about the program. https://www.sprint.com/en/support/solutions/account-and-billing/learn-about-account-spending-limit.h...

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

What is the spending limit for then

Hey. The spending limit is put in place to make sure that you're bill isn't going over a certain amount. You're still responsible for paying your bill every month and we can interrupt your services due to non payment. This doesn't allow you to spend the full $400 before your services are interrupted, it's just a way to help you monitor your spending.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat