cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalation Department

Highlighted
Journeyman

Escalation Department

I am looking for the contact information for the escalation department. I'm trying to return to Sprint but I am being told that I have to pay a $300+ bill which I already paid to a collections agency that Sprint sold my account to. I am not going to pay twice for a service I already paid for. I assumed Sprint would like to have me back as a customer but obviously not. I definitely owed them the money and had no problem paying it once I got back on my feet, which I did. However, I think it is unrealistic that they want me to pay again. Any help or assistance would be appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and help.

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Escalation Department

Hey there. I'd love to help you out here. Can you send me a DM with your phone number and PIN that you had on your Sprint account and I'll take a look at what's going on. Then I can get you sent to the right people.

I'm here to ease your frustrations and find all of the solutions.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat