cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial hardship

Journeyman

Financial hardship

Hello. I was wondering if you could assist me again. I am on such a hard spot financially, but need my phone in order to receive phone calls about employment. I am severely overdue and woll.probanly be disconnected tomorrow.  The big problem is.that sprint associates do not look past what a computer says. I onow.i have payment arrangements that were canceled. However there were payments made, just not the lump sums. I know am between paychecks and facing disconnection again. I can not work if I do not have phone service and I can not pay if I don't work. I just need a little more time. I'm all out of financial options.

5 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Financial hardship

I replied to your private message. We can see what we can do. 

Journeyman

I am having same financial hardship I finally got to pay my past due on the day my new bill was due. I was able to do online for payment arrangement for total amount but my service was not restored so I called representative each had different answer. I was told to take care of past due then I can set up payment arrangement for the new bill but as soon as I paid the past due they say I am not eligible for payment arrangement for the new bill. When I paid my past due my service wasn’t restored I had to call several times and finally got through a representative that was very helpful she was able to restore my service. Even though I paid my past due Sprint representative refused to restore my service. They had me jumping until one representative actually fixed the issue.  Ever since I expressed my disagreement with one of the representative last year my whole experience with sprint just start dwindling. I am still in a 

financial hardship I needed help with my new bill that’s is one day past. I really want to get caught up. 

Highlighted

You can set up payment arrangements with the financial department to get this all sorted out.

I'm here to find all of the solutions and ease your frustrations.

Journeyman

It's not that easy. The representatives give you copy and paste answers. All said and done, I'm very disappointed that Sprint appears to worry more about getting new customers and not helping to retain loyal customers. Also, the customer service received has dramatically declined recently. I would rather use automated systems than get a rude person.

I'm sorry you haven't had the best customer service experience. I wish we had an automated option for you.

I'm here to find all of the solutions and ease your frustrations.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat