Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grace Period?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Grace Period?

We have been with Sprint for almost two years. My due date has always been the same (28th of the month). Due to the timing of my paycheck, I have always paid my bill around the 1st of the following month and never received a late fee until the past two months. I have been told conflicting information by Sprint customer service. Two individuals told me there is a 10 day grace period where a late fee will not be charged. Today I was told that there is no grace period and any payment made after the due date is subject to a late fee. Which is it????!!!

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care

Re: Grace Period?

Our late Payment policy has changed and now if there is a previous balance of more than $10.00 that is not paid by the invoice due date. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.  

Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!