cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardship Pay

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hardship Pay

I recently read online in the sprint community that you have a hardship payment arrangement program. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have had an extremely hard time with all of my bills. I had a heart attack two weeks after my daughter was born nine and a half months ago and have not been able to work and two months ago my husband was laid off from his job. I am now trying to get another job and will gladly make my account current once I’m able. I am now on Medicaid and am receiving food assistance.

Do you have any options so that I can keep my phone lines on? That is the only way I would be able to be contacted for employment offers. I have been with Sprint since the 90’s when you guys were Nextel and would never change. I have been more than pleased with your services!

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Hardship Pay

Hi reba. I'm so sorry to hear everything going on. We do offer payment arrangements through Sprint.com and the My Sprint app. I would definitely look into making a payment arrangement there as you tend to get more options targeted specifically for you than we would get through our end here.

We are more than glad to help walk you through that process or we can help you set things up from our end, we just may not have as many options as are available to you through the self-service tools on Sprint.com and in the My Sprint app. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way. We're here for you!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I have checked into the payment arrangements and unfortunately Sprint requires that I pay half of my bill which is over $450 and that is not something that I am capable of doing at this point in time. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I would have to refer you to the Customer Finance Team, to see if they have any other options for you. They can be reached at 800-808-1336.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat