cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to pay

Journeyman

Not being able to pay

I’ve recently been having trouble paying my sprint bill I have came onto hard times I normally try to pay my bill but Im in a situation this month where I won’t be able to and didn’t know if there was anything that could be done my account is pass due as of right now I have a payment arrangement scheduled but I won’t be able to pay it I was wondering if maybe I could make smaller payments for now if I cannot could you please inform me what will happen afterwards and what May affect my credit score. Thank you

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Not being able to pay

I know it can be hard around this time of year, Marie.  If you already have a payment arrangement and you won't be able to honor it, you'll need to work directly with the Finance team. You should dial *2 from your Sprint phone. Once you reach a point where you can't pay the amount requested in a Payment Arrangement, Finance become the people with the best options for whatever help may be available. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat