Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying from Overseas

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Paying from Overseas

Currently in Egypt - Sprint App is not functioning, sprint.com says “no access from this server.’..

How can I pay my bill which is due today 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

We have a few options. You can pay your bill without signing in or make a guest payment for a Sprint customer: http://sprint.co/2Gy795m. I can also process a payment for you. Just sent me a PM and I can do that for you.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

We have a few options. You can pay your bill without signing in or make a guest payment for a Sprint customer: http://sprint.co/2Gy795m. I can also process a payment for you. Just sent me a PM and I can do that for you.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Penguin,

I am having the same problem, and the above link you provided cannot be accessed either. What are other options? Also, can I access test messages while overseas using an app or sprint website?

Highlighted

Try this link, you'll need to sign it to make a payment. I can also process a payment for you, just sent me a PM with your information. https://sprint.co/2QqmVa3

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Highlighted
Journeyman

None of the links here or the ones that I've been given by customer service will allow me access to my account or to pay my bill.
Highlighted

Howdy RandomAngry. I'll be more happy to assist in getting your bill paid and looking into those links. I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted

Ah, no, pass.  I have no idea who you are.

Highlighted

I'm a Sprint employee that works for the SMART social media team. If you don't feel comfortable providing the needed info, I get it.. Our call center reps will be more than happy to assist in placing a payment for you. Their number is 888-211-4727, and can be found under contact us on sprint.com. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat