Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Arrangement extension

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment Arrangement extension

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with Sprint!!! I have been a customer for over 15 yrs & was also a customer when I was with my 1st husband prior to the 15 yrs on my own....

This past year has sucked for me. I have gone through a nasty divorce. My husband decided to abandon me & walked out to be with his mistress who is 20 yrs younger than him. He left me with a ton of debt. He talked me into co-signing 2 10K loans with him just 2 weeks before walking out. He destroyed my credit. So yes I have asked for several extensions due to my situation. I tried to explain to several representatives my situation & they did not care. I got scripted responses. That is wrong, rude, uncaring & unprofessional! Now because Sprint will not allow me to extend my payment to Jan 10th I will now be disconnected & lose use of my phone! As if I haven't lost enough! My car is falling apart, this divorce is costing me a fortune! I am sooooo angry with you Sprint. I figured since I have been a longtime customer you would have more sympathy. Nope! I defend Sprint all the time b/c all my friends have Verizon and do not like Sprint. 

Thanks for nothing!!!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Payment Arrangement extension

Hello! I am truly sorry to know that you're going through that situation. I'd like to access your account and do what I can to help you. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Payment Arrangement extension

Hello! I am truly sorry to know that you're going through that situation. I'd like to access your account and do what I can to help you. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat