Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment arrangement or pay extension

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment arrangement or pay extension

Hi I recently lost my job and it's taken forever to find a new one but luckily I have but unfortunately my bill is past due and I won't get paid until the end of this month so just want to know if there is anything I can do? I tried a payment arrangement and didn't work.
5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Payment arrangement or pay extension

Good morning Tjackson1989.

Thanks for reaching out. We are happy to take a look for you. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was also interested in how I can get a payment extension for my bill. I couldn't find a way to do it on the MySprint site.

Sprint Social Care

Good morning.

Thanks for reaching out. There are several ways you can make a Payment Arrangement.

We’ve recently enhanced our system to allow payment arrangements through our secure self-service options using *3 or My Sprint Mobile or Sprint Zone from your phone and Sprint.com online.

• You can use one of these options to quickly create your payment arrangement for up to 14 calendar days.
  • Future arrangements can be made using one of these self-service options.
  • You can also modify or cancel your current arrangement using these options up to 1 calendar day prior to the scheduled payment.
  • It’s very simple and it only takes a few moment to complete via our automated phone system.  Just select Payment Options from the menu and follow the prompts.

For Payment arrangement terms and conditions visit: http://sprint.co/2b4zByv

If you still need assistance,  send us a private message by just click on my name and then select “send a message"

Juan
Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Failed Payment Arrangement

I recently made a payment arrangement but failed to fulfill that arrangement due to emergency circumstances. I contacted sprint customer care and spoke with a rep but was told I would be unable to restore services without making partial payment. Being unable to make partial payment obviously leaves my services suspended which is critical for my job. I have been with Sprint nearly 7 years and am currently unaware of whom I could speak with that would be able to make an exception for this situation. 

Sprint Social Care

Re: Failed Payment Arrangement

Hello dcoxson, we have received and responded to your Private Message, feel free to review it at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat