cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment arrangements for a 14 year loyal customer

Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment arrangements for a 14 year loyal customer

Now I’ve been I loyal sprint customer for about 14 years. I have 4 lines one which is an Apple Watch. Now for the last year I have fallen on financial hardships and have had problems my bill on time. So I have made payment arrangements and have paid my bill with those arrangements and continue to have service. But now I’m in tightest spot financially that I have been in. But still managed to pay my over due balance in smaller amounts overtime. I make the arrangements to fall on my paydays but the payments try and go through at midnight. My pay is deposited in the afternoon. Once i figured out way it was going through. I would have to change the dates of the arrangements then pay the past due in full. Sometimes I would make the payments before the arrangements date then cancel the previous set extension date. Cause I learned the hard way that sprint will still withdraw that same amount out of your account. But now I can’t get an extension because in the system it shows that I don’t keep my arrangements. WTH!  I have always paid my bill in full. I admit I do pay late but it was paid. So now if I don’t pay $330 by tonight in full my services will be restricted in the morning. I asked to give me to Wednesday to pay but I can’t a no. But then y’all try and give an extra line. WHO DOES THAT? I have been overpaying monthly for these iPhone 7 for the last year. And you gonna cut my service? I am furious and shook. I use to recommend your service to friends and family. Hell I’ve personally taken friends to the store to sign up for service and get the employee discount. I have not had many problems with sprint. Never even thought about switching but now I have no choice 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Payment arrangements for a 14 year loyal customer

Hello! I'd like to do what's necessary to help you with the extension in your bill. Send me a private message with the account holder's name, phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Payment arrangements for a 14 year loyal customer

Never heard anything back for whoever. No help was given. That’s just sad.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat