cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment arrangements/ poor service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment arrangements/ poor service.

I only get paid once a month and for years they would say I could make an arrangement and call back the day before and have the date extended.  Now in the middle of all this. I had to make an arrangement and then I called a day before to get it bumped to my pay date and they not only said they couldn't then after I asked for someone who could they charged me a fee to do it.. super customer love in a pandemic.  Like sprint needs the extra 10 dollars. I just paid off two devices and when the last one is done. I will be switching services.  The only reason I stayed was because they use to have great customer service. 

The chat people are different and rude now and have no power without a long hold and a transfer... I dont know if anyone from sprint that actually cares sees these but I would like to hear from someone about it. They also charged me for a line for like 65 days after I had paid it off and canceled it. Took me 4 hours one day to get a partial refund even though they admitted the call center person screwed up. I get they gotta pay the bills too but these big companies that don't even care enough when they are wrong to do right are whats wrong with the world.  End rant. I know things are hard every where but I've always kept my lines paid and never had a disconnect. I think im more upset at the service and hours it took to get money back I should never been charged and then it was actually a full refund.  Then when I called to set up arrangements and so like always and bump it out something they have always done no questions asked they use to even tell me unprompted to do so if I needed to and where super nice. Now when we should be stepping up and getting through this together its been the exact opposite.  Fees and the service has went down. Id like to know how to actually speak with a sprint person instead of whatever outsourced center is being used it terrible and noticeably worse.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! Concerning the support fee, this charge cannot be waived. It's a part of the new policy once an agent/rep assists you a payment, payment arrangement etc but if you happen to use one of our self-service options, then you'd prevent yourself from getting this charge ($10). 

Highlighted

I couldn't as long as I've been a customer.  When I need a payment extension they do 14 days and the rep has always said give us a call the day before and we will do it again.  Im not super upset about the ten bucks. Im more upset about the 4 hours I spent trying to explain about the line I canceled and then was credited an amount less than I was charged.  4 hours no joke. They could see i cancled it and after 4 hours they credited about half. Then this was just disappointing.  Because I've always been very happy with support  until a few months ago.  It does seem like a bad time to add fees to Americans struggling.  Kinda goes against that corporate commitment of helping people in a bad time while probably qualifying for big tax breaks on losses. Anyway i know its not your decision or policy. Just wanted to express the quality of service is worse. Not that my opinion will tip them to trying to restore it. Im sure it was cheaper to use a call center.

Highlighted

I apologize for the experiencing you had, this isn't the way we want our valued customers feeling. We are continuously working on improving our services to enhance our customer's satisfaction. You mentioned that aren't able to create arrangements via our self service option, do you get an error message? 

S.R
Highlighted

Only when I try to extend it the second time. 

The first time its fine but the rep acted like it wasn't an option.  I said anytime I've ever had an arrangement I've always had to do it twice because my pay fall outside the 14 days she at first said it wasn't possible then sent me to manager left me on hold for like 45 minutes and then came back and said it was done with the fee🤷‍♂️

Highlighted

Thanks for the conformation. Yes, if an extension is needed after you have already utilized the 14 days extension you would need to reach out to us. However, please note for future references that a $10.00 support fee will be charged if an agent assists with this transaction. 

S.R
Highlighted

You can't do anything on self service except 1st arrangement but I'm sure most sprint sprint cs agree 90 percent of the time the bills are incorrect so I'm sure sprint is making a killing off customer 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat