cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port A Line - An Empty Promise Promotion?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Port A Line - An Empty Promise Promotion?

My wife and I recently brought our lines over to Sprint. While at the store (an actual Sprint corporate store), we were informed about the port in offer. We filled out all of the necessary information online, received tracking numbers and still are waiting for them to move from a "pending" status.

This was done on 9/9/2018. Now it's December and still no movement  I even wasted an entire lunch break speaking with a poorly trained agent for information on it and was told the following information... 

Id have to wait the initial 2 months and then an additional 10 to 12 weeks for "processing".  This makes no sense as we were told by the sales people at the corporate owned  location that we would get it in 2 months.

Just wondering if Sprint plans to honor its promotion or if this is an empty promise to get people signed up.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Port A Line - An Empty Promise Promotion?

Hi Echum. I agree that you have waited long enough to enjoy the rewards from the Clean Slate program. Can you shoot me a private message so that we can get some account information from you in order to look into this further? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I’m in the same boat I filled out the registration form for the promotion on 9/6/2018 after porting in two numbers and my tracking number is also still showing as pending. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey blizzard. Let's get to the bottom of this. Shoot me a private message and I'll grab some of your personal deets so we can get looking into this situation. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat