cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really need help, and some time on my bill please.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Really need help, and some time on my bill please.

I have been with sprint for 6 years and I have had issues with them on and off. Here’s what I’m dealing with: I lost my job in April due to the pandemic. I have mom (who suffered a stroke, and my younger sister) on my line. In the beginning of the pandemic I was assured by sprint customer service that they would continue to work with me to catch up on my past due. They mentioned that I can make small amounts monthly, just as long as I am making payments (I have this all documented on chats). On 8/22 my phone was cancelled due to being past due and after literally begging them they said there was nothing they could do and I had to pay $450 to get my phone on. Keep in mind I do not have a job. They informed me they will offer a one day courtesy and keep my phone for one day till I was able to pay the remainder $100. A day later my phone shuts off and at this point I’ve been able to borrow month and so I have the $100 ready. When I contacted them on chat on 8/24 they now stated that I need $371 to make a payment arrangement and there’s absolutely nothing that could be done for me. Keep in mind I just paid 350 two days before. After pleading once again they gave me another day to get the $371 in order to restore services.  I was not able to raise that amount in one day.  Though I have had a job I have paid $150-$200 monthly every month. My phone has now been disconnected again . I know they will probably read this and still tell Me there is nothing to be done but I need help please 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! I understand the situation and would be happy to review your account for help. Sending you a private message now. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I responded back 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat