cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service SUSPENDED

Journeyman

Service SUSPENDED

I am highly upset with the way I have been treated in customer service, especially via chat! I would like a complete breakdown of my Bill's, including payments and what payments posted to which bill. I dont understand how my balance was 540.77 on 12/23. On 12/24, I paid 270.56 (past due.) On 12/25 i get new bill for 540.77..again?? (Still unsure how I am so behind) I paid $200 on 1/24 and after arguing and threatening to change providers, Aaron in chat arranged to have the 340.77 drafted on 2/3 . Can you tell me why the hell my service was disconnected on 2/2?? I've been told it is because my balance is 39 days old. But wait! Not the whole balance..just the remaining 70.56 I couldn't afford with my $200 payment to you on 1/24. Now I am unreachable for another week but maybe longer since you just increased my balance to 611.70!!! Who the hell pays that for 2 phones per month??? And since you suspended my acct, your trying to force me to pay the full amount before I regain service. I have 2 small children. 1 is an infant and and the other is in school. He had an emergency at school and the office could not reach me!! This is not ok! All I have asked is for 1 more week to get the 340.77 on 2/11 and you refuse my money.  I'm done with the games. $611 for phones...That balance is high mainly for your mistakes  and lack of caring about anything but money money money , RIDICULOUS! I have mouths to feed, I work hard to make sure my family is fed and sheltered, not to pay a $600 phone bill. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Service SUSPENDED

Good morning. Let's go over thew account and see what's going on. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint social care department. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat