cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint charging for something I have already paid for

Journeyman

Sprint charging for something I have already paid for

I purchased two iphones and accesories back in march. I have the receipt to prove it. I was going over my bill this month and discovered that I am being charged a monthly fee for the accesories! I chatted to see whay the charge and they said I didnt pay for them. I told them I have a copy of the receipt and I cannot send it to them via chat. They are going to give my issue to the Back Door dept (whatever that is) to see if I am correct. **bleep** is this, I have the PROOF i paid and they act like I am lying! This is not the first issue I ahve had and I waould like to know how many others are getting ripped off??

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sprint charging for something I have already paid for

That would be incredibly frustrating to discover. It sounds like we need to dig into this one. You are more than welcome to send those receipts to me, and we can look into the account. I can send it to the right people to see what we can do. 

Journeyman

I cant find a place to attach the pdf of my receipt here either

You can send me a PM, and you will be able to attach it there. 🙂 I will need to go into PM anyway to get account info. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat