cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make extra payment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to make extra payment

I have a zero balance on the account but am trying to make extra payments to accumulate unused credits so that I will not have to pay in future months. I tried making payments online, through the app, with Express Pay, over chat, over the phone automated, and with the finance department. I contacted my bank and it is not an issue with my card but with Sprint's gateway. I am disappointed by the lack of a resolution from numerous sources of customer service.

I have made similar payments a week ago and understand there is a 24-48hr lockout on similar payments, but it has now been a week since I have been able to make a payment. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unable to make extra payment

Hey, I'm here to help! Let's look into this for you. Are you getting an error when attempting to make the payment? Send us a Private Message so we can further assist. 

S.R
Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sprint_Shenelle 

When I try online it says "We are unable to process your transaction. Please try again later or visit a Sprint store." It has said the same message for over a week.

When I try via Express Pay it says, "We are experiencing technical issues. Please try again later." It has said the same message for over a week.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the feedback! Let's work on this. 

S.R
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat