Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay fees for payment arrangement

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to pay fees for payment arrangement

So I have been with sprint for 6 years now, and not sure about anyone else here but I have received horrible customer service. I lost my job during COVID and I have been struggling to stay afloat, with hospital bills and payments, government assistance is just not enough. I have fallen behind on my spirit bill (I currently pay for both my sick mom and younger sister). My bill is currently $1,233 and I have been making small payments towards my bill whenever I can. I hate the inconsistency that sprint has. Whenever I talk to representatives they always say different things so I always talk to them on chat to keep track of everything. 

On 8/22 my line was suspended and they forced me to pay 350 to be able to keep my phone on. Though not working I was able to borrow some money. They told me they couldn’t schedule a payment arrangement but would offer a courtesy restoration but I would need to pay $135 next time to be eligible for an arrangement. They shut my phone off again today and when I contacted them now, they are saying they need $371 now to have me eligible for a payment arrangement. I expressed to them I was only told I needed 135 so that’s what I borrowed from a friend and they were still unwilling to help even after talking to a supervisor. I had a phone interview scheduled today that I missed because of this. I’m sooo frustrated with sprint and their lack of care and customer service for their customers.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I understand and I'd like to look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I understand and I'd like to look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks, I am hoping something can be done to help

Highlighted

I am having a similar problem and am wondering if you can help.  I've been unemployed since March due to Covid-19.  Sprint cut off my service today and I am no longer elgible for payment arrangements because I cancelled one.  I owe $546 with a past due balance of $310.  I paid $150 on 9/6/20 which was literally all I had but apparently that didn't make any difference.  I've called and talked to several people with no help whatsoever.  Cellphones are the only way my family can keep in touch or for me to get calls for future employment.  Even though I related these circumstances to customer service, no one, including supervisors was willing to help.  Seems like a very poor way to treat loyal customers during such trying times.  I need help!

Highlighted

Hi! I understand your situation and sorry that you're being directly impacted by COVID-19 in this way. Let's check out your account and get you some help. I'm sending a private message now. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat