Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay fees for payment arrangement

Go to solution
Journeyman

Unable to pay fees for payment arrangement

So I have been with sprint for 6 years now, and not sure about anyone else here but I have received horrible customer service. I lost my job during COVID and I have been struggling to stay afloat, with hospital bills and payments, government assistance is just not enough. I have fallen behind on my spirit bill (I currently pay for both my sick mom and younger sister). My bill is currently $1,233 and I have been making small payments towards my bill whenever I can. I hate the inconsistency that sprint has. Whenever I talk to representatives they always say different things so I always talk to them on chat to keep track of everything. 

On 8/22 my line was suspended and they forced me to pay 350 to be able to keep my phone on. Though not working I was able to borrow some money. They told me they couldn’t schedule a payment arrangement but would offer a courtesy restoration but I would need to pay $135 next time to be eligible for an arrangement. They shut my phone off again today and when I contacted them now, they are saying they need $371 now to have me eligible for a payment arrangement. I expressed to them I was only told I needed 135 so that’s what I borrowed from a friend and they were still unwilling to help even after talking to a supervisor. I had a phone interview scheduled today that I missed because of this. I’m sooo frustrated with sprint and their lack of care and customer service for their customers.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sprint Social Care

I understand and I'd like to look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

I understand and I'd like to look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message. 

View solution in original post

Thanks, I am hoping something can be done to help

I am having a similar problem and am wondering if you can help.  I've been unemployed since March due to Covid-19.  Sprint cut off my service today and I am no longer elgible for payment arrangements because I cancelled one.  I owe $546 with a past due balance of $310.  I paid $150 on 9/6/20 which was literally all I had but apparently that didn't make any difference.  I've called and talked to several people with no help whatsoever.  Cellphones are the only way my family can keep in touch or for me to get calls for future employment.  Even though I related these circumstances to customer service, no one, including supervisors was willing to help.  Seems like a very poor way to treat loyal customers during such trying times.  I need help!

Hi! I understand your situation and sorry that you're being directly impacted by COVID-19 in this way. Let's check out your account and get you some help. I'm sending a private message now. 

Journeyman

Hello, seems like im not the only one with the same issue.  I to am a member for 15 plus years and stayed loyal to Sprint but it seems ever since the T-mobile came into the company the customer service had gone out the door.  In prior years i have always been given help when falling on hard times and was hoping the same now with the current times.  Back in April my wife lost her job and i was reduced to part time. At that time Sprint helped my by pushing my bill back and i kept asking whats going to happen when the bill gets out of control like it is now at over 1000.00.  Sprint reps kept assuring me help was coming.  Of course the pandemic is lasting longer then anyone expected and now sprint is back to charging crazy fees just to talk to rep and reactivate my lines found they charged 20.00 per line reactivation fee (3 phones) along with 10.00 to just talk to someone.  Last month alone was my sons birthday and he got 150.00 for his birthday and since the 

billing department was demanding that i pay i used my sons birthday money with money of my own and borrowed from family to come up with over 500.00.  Even after paying all that money i thought i got my bill back to a manageable amount only to find out sprint billed me close to 500,00!! putting me right back in the same situation.  I'm working now full time but my wife is still having trouble finding work here in Arizona where the covid is out of control still.  I dont know how i will ever be able to catch up with sprints new fees. Where is the help that was promised. Yes i have explained this many times to several reps including many so called managers in the billing department but it sound like im talking to robots who tell me the "the computer dont let me do anything ".  Many of them dont even sound like there listening to me.  That' not the sprint I've come to know over the past 15 years.  Please help, people are still struggling.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat