Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay my bill

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to pay my bill

Hello I’m 30 years old I have a disease called Lupus that attacks my immune system, joints, organs.. I have two beautiful children that I’m supporting each day. I had to give up my job due to my medical my immune system and my lupus. I was admitted in the hospital due to my sickness. I am unable to work! I myself is asking you for help I don’t have no money to pay my phone bill I’ve gotten so behind I owe $1,038.00 and I need your help please!! My phone is off and I’m in need of your help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! I understand your situation and wishing you a speedy recovery. I would be happy to review option to help you out. Send me a private message to continue. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi! I understand your situation and wishing you a speedy recovery. I would be happy to review option to help you out. Send me a private message to continue. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

they do not care we are on hospice just waiting for my sister to go and they shut her off all the time she has no income and her daughters use the phones which they will need support sprint is about corporate mmoney not customer

Highlighted

Hey, is it that you'd want to have an extension set up to pay the bill?

Highlighted

I totally agree

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat