cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payements and arrangments

Journeyman

payements and arrangments

I really need assistance from someone other then the people in the financial department. Someone in like the retention department! Can someone point me in that direction please? IDK What else to do!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: payements and arrangments

What all seems to be going on? We can look into this for you. 

Journeyman

OK so i have been having a really hard time making payments on time. I have had many medical issues and just money is going more to that then anything else. I have been trying to pay every 2 weeks. I'm getting $7 -$800 bills. I have had to basically live off of payment extensions. But the thing is is that the money isn't there by the time the payment comes out cuz we don't have direct deposit. I have cancer lupus fibromyalgia and im a bad diabetic. My cancer is whats taking the money due to my insurance not paying for treat ments. So we have to have fundraisers and family help. My family has put out so much money and i just cant seem to get ahead with this account. I need help. I Cant do this anymore. We have been with sprint for over 10 years. I cant be without a phone and im trying so hard to catch up. is there any way i can get some kind of help? Right now the account is temporarily suspended. And for me to be without it is not good. Can you please help me?

Journeyman

My phone number is ***** if that helps

Wizard

Howdy ilpv1980. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat