cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment arrangement

Journeyman

payment arrangement

I had a payment arrangement. Made payment on 7/13. Cancelled payment arrangement on 7/14; which was due on 7/15. They still submitted the arrangement on my card after cancellation. Of course when I originally tried to chat or call to cancel they was busy. I was informed. I could cancel it over phone or site. Seems it doesn't work. I got notification this morning that about $200 was pending against my card. Of course bank want let me dispute until it post, but why would sprint submit after I cancel. I do not want a credit to my account because I had cancelled beforehand. What do I need to do to get them not to submit for payment. I been with Sprint for 15 years and when necessary at times its hard to get in contact with anyone.

2 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: payment arrangement

Yea, this happened to me before and it was very irritating. Let me take a look into this for you. I'm going to private message you so I can get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community Manager

Re: payment arrangement

@Jamica82 I hope @QueenK_Sprint was able to work something out for you.

If you're reading this and have a similar question, it's a good idea to take a look at our Knowledge Base article: How do I cancel a payment arrangement?   A couple things to keep in mind:

• If your payment is scheduled to be deducted within 24 hours, cancellations won't go through; the payment will still be taken from your account.  Customers who have more than one cancelled payment arrangement may not be eligible to one up in the future.
  • Sprint deducts payments at midnight on the day that you select, meaning that the money will be removed from the account before you get up in the morning.  If you need to deposit funds or are waiting on an electronic deposit, it's best to select the day following the one in which you'll get paid to ensure you have money in your account
  • If your services have already been shut off, you may have to pay at least part of your balance before you'll be able to make an arrangement for a later date.

Hope this helps but we're always here to answer questions!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat