cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone & Device Support Articles

Sort by:
Symptoms  Some Note 9 users report their navigation keys (like the Recent and Back buttons) have stopped working.     Solution  Please do not attempt to have your device replaced or perform any data wipes for this behavior.  This is due to a recent update to Samsung Pay Application (version 3.0.0) and a permanent fix is expected to be available soon.  This behavior may be seen whether Samsung Pay has been set up or not.   A temporary resolution is to swipe away the Samsung Pay hint overlay three times, then disable the favorites card option within Samsung Pay to bring back functionality.   Dismiss the Samsung Pay hint overlay by swiping the image up three times. Open Samsung Pay Touch More Options > Settings Touch Use Favorite Cards Toggle each of the three sliders to turn off the Lock *Note: This will prevent users from being able to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open their favorite card.   Need assistance? Go to the Samsung Galaxy S series board
View full article
The S-Pen of the Galaxy Note9 device is a Bluetooth powered accessory. If a customer purchases a new S-Pen or replaces the existing S-Pen for any reason, the new S-Pen will need to be paired before use with the device.
View full article
 Introduction: This document is intended to guide support of the GearVR with controller (Model SM-R325) for customers who have concerns related to compatibility with Galaxy Note9 devices.   Topic: Due to the increased size of the Galaxy Note9 device, a new Type C adapter is required for compatibility with the GearVR with controller (Model SM-R325). Existing owners of Model SM-R325 may contact Samsung at 1-800-Samsung to order a new adapter to use their Galaxy Note9 device with the existing GearVR with controller. Note: Please have purchase information, including the GearVR model number and serial number available before calling for assistance. The GearVR serial number and model number are located on the inside of the GearVR device as pictured below.   Setting Up the New Adapter:   FAQs Question: I have the GearVR with controller (Model SM-R325); is it compatible with my Galaxy Note9 device? Answer: Yes. Galaxy Note9 is compatible with your existing GearVR, but a new Type-C adapter is required due to the increased size of the Galaxy Note9 device. You can order a new adapter by contacting 1-800-Samsung. Question: I tried to use my Galaxy Note9 device in my GearVR (Model SM-R325) but it won’t work with my existing setup; what do I need to do? Answer: A new Type-C adapter is required to use Galaxy Note9 with existing GearVR (Model SM-R325) accessories.   Question: Is there a cost for the new adapter? Answer: No. Current GearVR (Model SM-R325) owners can obtain the new adapter at no cost by contacting 1-800-Samsung. Question: How long will it take to get my new adapter? Answer: Replacement adapters are sent via standard shipping options. Normal shipping times can vary but you can expect to receive the replacement adapter in 7 to 10 business days.   Question: Can I pick up the adapter at my local retail store? Answer: At this time the only way to secure the new Type C adapter is directly through 1-800-Samsung.          
View full article
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Top Contributors