cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 dollar premium data and Sprint still has the best Value

Journeyman

10 dollar premium data and Sprint still has the best Value

I have gone through all of the major service provider (Sprint, Verizon, ATT, and T-Mobile) and look for a better deal than Sprint including the new 10 premium data charge but I have not been able to find it. If you find one please share it with everyone here. Take into consideration all the things Sprint gives you like unlimited mobile to mobile (no one has) truly unlimited data and text message, turn by turn gps (most competitor charge for this), nights starting at 7pm (some do not have it while others charge), visual voice mail (some charge while others do not), and Sprint TV/Radio.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 10 dollar premium data and Sprint still has the best Value

Yes Sprint still have the best value even with the 10 dollar premium data charge your are not going to get no better than Sprint when it comes to data plans it include unlimited messaging data and any mobile anytime with Sprint everything data plans u are not going to get this with anybody eles so for the 10 dollar premium data u still have the best value with sprint everything data plans.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You will only be able to say "best value" for so long,

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes thats true but now Sprint have the best value on all there plans include everything data plans nobody has better plans out there right now to beat Sprint plans so as for now the 10 dollar premium data plan Sprint is still the best when it comes to data plans and other plans thats Sprint got out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You and Sprint think everyone needs unlimited.  To go with Verizon for $ 5.00 a month I can get 250 text messages when I use 0 (zero) now with Sprint.  Verizon and TMoble plans look much better now.  I believe if Sprint does not announce new phones for release now(Feb. 07) they will loose a lot of paying people (see if they can run off of SERV).   

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was only doing this to prove a point to all the people that are complaining about the ten dollar premium data and I think still nobady can prove me wrong. Thanks for all the comments.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If thouse plans are better for you then go but I think the any mobile any time is just hard to beat. Probably with T-mobile or verizon you might have to talk less or get more minutes since you do not have any mobile any time which in turns it might cost you more but that also depends on how much they use their phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

any one else can prove me wrong?

Highlighted
Journeyman

For me, it's not about proving anyone wrong, it's about raising prices and calling it an "add-on".  What Sprint is doing is raising the prices on the data plans, why not just call it that instead of giving me a message when about to upgrade my phone?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.