ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 per line surcharge for smart phones, when you already had a data plan, so we'll call it premium

Highlighted
Journeyman

$10 per line surcharge for smart phones, when you already had a data plan, so we'll call it premium

I have  been with sprint along time and over the years some of the changes were good some were not so good. So I go to upgrade my phone and to my supprise, Sprint has a scheme going on. If you add a new line, get a new phone, or replace an existing phone (smart phones) They want to carge me an extra $10 a month. I have been using 3 smart phones, wich equals to $360 per year. If you add $10 to every phone sprint has on its network, (because non-smart phones are becoming obsolete), your looking at a scheme to reap huge profits. Service you ask? 4G was brought about to be competitive with other providers. Sprint told me "you have the same coverage and benefits as your current data plan, but,....) Short search on how well is this going over. To many smucks out there don't like it, but won't stand up for themselves. Maybe I can get them to pay me $10 a month for nothing more than they already have. If they already had a data plan.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Ok, you of so little thought. Here it is the confirmed usage I currently use, under my data plan is 10 meg, well under 2 gig caps, So why pay $10 more for what I will never use. when I already pay for a plan that provides aal or more than I need. So their next choice was to use a lesser capable phone, (confirmed that all of such will be soon obsolete). while still paying for the data plan, GO FIGURE

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.