cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1500 everything data family share corporate/discount change

Journeyman

Re: 1500 everything data family share corporate/discount change

It's official:

"Discount Policy Change Notice: Effective your February bill cycle,  Family and Business Share monthly plan charges will be billed  differently. Discounts will only apply to the monthly  recurring charge  of the primary line.  Line 2 will be billed at the applicable  Add-A-Phone rate and will not be discount eligible"

Highlighted
Wizard

Great... so the discount doesn't include TEP, or the $20 premium data fee (2 lines), and now it's not going to include $20 of the bill that's currently included...

I've been waiting for it to go the other way, like I heard rumored - the PDF would be rolled into the plan cost, making it $149.99 that was eligible for the corporate discount.

Master

That's the rumor going around from a page leaked from Sprint's playbook.

Journeyman

1500 everything data family share corporate/discount change

Is Sprint going to change the way a discount is applied to the family share plans?.  I have been reading that in Feb of 2012, Sprint will change the family plans and not allow the second line to be free any more.  I have heard that Sprint will only give a corporate discount to the primary line and charge for the second line $19.99.  Is there any truth to this, or am I reading this wrong?  For example I have two HTC EVO's on a 1500 Everything Data plan.  For the last 1.5 years, the second EVO has been free and I have been getting a corporate discount through my work.  After Feb 2012 Sprint will only discount my primary line and charge me $19.99 for the second line (Wife's EVO)  Is this true?

I would like somebody from Sprint to reply to this question. 

Cheers