cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Device charge on a phone I own that I brought to Sprint! [inappropriate word removed]

Highlighted
Patron

$25 Device charge on a phone I own that I brought to Sprint! [inappropriate word removed]

There is no bleeping here!!! I have been fighting with sprint for over 10 months in regards to a $25 charge that every month I tell them about it and they supposedly removed (which they never have!!! Maybe once in Jan or Feb 16') I did not get this phone from sprint! I worked at apple and purchased my own phone with no service, and then I brought it over to have my sprint service in Jan or Feb... Ever since then I have been hit with a monthly $25 charge on a phone I own!!! I do owe sprint [inappropriate word removed] and I want my 10 month $25 charges returned!!! because I have seen that this is the same complaint that people have been going on and on about when it comes to how sprint treats there customers!!!!! What the [inappropriate word removed] is going on?!!!  I I do NOT SEE this corrected I will get people together and sue [inappropriate word removed] Sprint!!!  There new ads are misleading, and they do not openly say if you have a old device that you own we're going to charge you for it because we did not get the phone from them!!!! SPRINT YOU HAVE 5 DAYS TO GET BACK TO ME CLOCK IS TICKING!!!! Crooks!!!!

My Full name is [Personal Information]

and you can contact me on my email, and we can go from there

[Personal Information]

cell: [Personal Information]

Message was edited by: Sprint_Ina -  This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines: https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/blog/2016/02/01/sprintcom-community-terms-con...

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: $25 Device charge on a phone I own that I brought to Sprint! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Nyah83, thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concerns regarding this charge and would like to address them immediately. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information because this is a public forum visible to everyone including Google. We can continue this conversation offline.

I sent you a private message, check your inbox and reply to my message when you get a chance.

To access to your private messages,  click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification.

If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Looking forward to assisting you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Master

Re: $25 Device charge on a phone I own that I brought to Sprint! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Hello Nyah83, I received your message and have replied to it. Please check your inbox, thanks.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

If you don't mind.... please share your results. I fought for months to get a bill corrected. I'm wanting to hear from someone on upgrades I am eligible for and am nervous my bill will increase.

Patron

Re: $25 Device charge on a phone I own that I brought to Sprint! WHAT THE ****!!!

So after all of this they tell me I'm correct, and say tell me that they will be giving me a $200 credit for the last 6 months.... But so far to date I have only received $100 of the $200 I was told I was to received....AND I see on my most current bill they are charging me for the $25 phone charge again after all of this?!!! [edited] This problem will never be fixed *sigh*.... I am not paying my bill until the financial department gets their [edited] together and everything is all straightened out!!!

Message was edited by: SeaWolf
Please review the our Community Guidelines and refrain from using profanity.

Patron

Re: $25 Device charge on a phone I own that I brought to Sprint! WHAT THE ****!!!

I want to do an upgrade too, but I cannot do anything until they have this problem fixed!! Thanks for reach out on this discussion board too Fixitnow16!!!  This is as bad as the Wells Fargo Scandal!!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.