cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a line to family plan

Journeyman

I have a family plan for 2 lines with evo 3Ds. My big question is, can I add another line but use and EVO 4G that I already have? I would like to know if that is possible please, because we need another line but already have a phone to add?

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

yes you can add another line using a phone you already have  

Highlighted
Journeyman

okay, thankyou. Next questiom. I had to make a $250 deposit on each the 2 phones for the plan, to add a 3rd line using my already owned phone, will I need another $250 deposit? I don't want to end up down $700

Master

Your credit result will have to allow for at least 3 lines.  The credit result determines if you have to pay a deposit and if so how much.  Sometimes we can do a manual review and extend your credit or reduce your deposit...it just depends on your payment history and how long you have had service.  If you will private message me, I will be happy to check on all this for you so you don't even have take the time to call in.

Thanks

-John

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.