cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a line to family plan

Journeyman

I have a family plan for 2 lines with evo 3Ds. My big question is, can I add another line but use and EVO 4G that I already have? I would like to know if that is possible please, because we need another line but already have a phone to add?

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

yes you can add another line using a phone you already have  

Highlighted
Journeyman

okay, thankyou. Next questiom. I had to make a $250 deposit on each the 2 phones for the plan, to add a 3rd line using my already owned phone, will I need another $250 deposit? I don't want to end up down $700

Master

Your credit result will have to allow for at least 3 lines.  The credit result determines if you have to pay a deposit and if so how much.  Sometimes we can do a manual review and extend your credit or reduce your deposit...it just depends on your payment history and how long you have had service.  If you will private message me, I will be happy to check on all this for you so you don't even have take the time to call in.

Thanks

-John

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.