Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any SERO changes

Journeyman

Any SERO changes

I currently have SERO unlimited and in the screenshot is what it included when I got the plan. Were there any changes to the plan itself that I need to activate similar to when Unlimited Freedom had its changes where customers needed to activate those changes. Overall, my question is by comparing my SERO Unlimited to what SERO Unlimited includes at this moment is there any changes that I would need to contact employee care to get those changes?

IMG_2310.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Any SERO changes

Does anyone from Sprint know? If you guys have to for security Sprint can DM me the changes to the plan.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello jweaver.

Just to review, you are currently on the Sero plan and are switching to the Unlimited Freedom, correct? The Unlimited Freedom plan does not have anything to activate. If you are traveling or want to make long distance calls, then yes, you will need to contact our international team. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No. I was wondering if there were any changes to the SERO plan that I posted from that screenshot to activate.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the clarification. In this case we recommend that you contact employee care for more information about this plan.

Please visit: https://www.sprint.com/hr/employeebenefits/

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.