cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime Minutes for Any Mobile, Anytime?

Journeyman

Anytime Minutes for Any Mobile, Anytime?

I'm new to Sprint so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but........why are there anytime minutes for the any mobile, anytime plan if you're supposed to be able to talk to anyone on any network any time?

4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Anytime Minutes for Any Mobile, Anytime?

Calling a landline number, or calling while roaming will use minutes. The Any Mobile, Anytime only applies to mobile phone numbers.

Journeyman

Dont forget that you may see minutes taken out of your Anytime Minute bucket until the call is verified and rated as an Any Mobile, Anytime call.

Ive often seen up to 30 minutes taken from my bucket however they are refunded and replaced after the system validates the calls.

Journeyman

ok well you say the system has to validate that its a mobile call, well i have 450 anytime min. and it says i have 38 min. left and all i do is mobile calls, i rarely have but maybe 30 min of calling to a landline. what do i do??

You can call customer service and ask them to take each call you have made and see what type of call it is.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.