Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BES or BIS?

Journeyman

BES or BIS?

If I cancel my BES (the extra $20 a month) will it affect my ability to send/receive emails and surf the web? I am no longer at a company where I need access to work-related emails.  I only have an AOL and gmail account now, and want to be able to facebook and google.  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Nope - the Blackberry can handle regular internet on the Everything Data plans with no extras.  AOL, GMail, internet use all included.

The BES addon is just for connecting through RIM to your Corporate BES server.  Since you don't need that anymore, go ahead and contact Customer Care to remove it.

I did move your post over to the 'Plans' community so future customers can see this discussion too.

Thanks!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Thanks Will!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.