cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best phone for SERO at $30/month

Highlighted
Journeyman

Best phone for SERO at $30/month

I have been a long time Sprint SERO customer at $30/mo. My contract finishes in May 2012 and I am eligible for $150 upgrade credit.

Can forum members here suggest the best phone I can upgrade to (currently have an HTC TP2) while keeping $30/mo charge? I don't want to pay $10 or $20 extra for the more premium phones / plans (Yes, I am a proud cheap-o)

Second, is there a good phone out there that can sync my contacts online? Over the years, I have had one set of contacts on my phone and another in Google contacts and another at work. Would like to upgrade to a phone which will allow all of these contact lists to talk / sync with each other...

Thanks

P.S. This is my first post here, so please bear with me!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Best phone for SERO at $30/month

You would have to go with one of the feature phones that we have to remain on the same plan .  A device that would let all of the contacts sync would have to be one of the smart phones and they would require a more expensive plan   Try going to the online store  and look at the device that we have available. That will give you the best idea of what we have and if it will meet your needs. 

Patron

Thankyou for asking your question! I'm a long time SERO customer too. I've been looking at the phones that are available for our plan, and there's not much to choose from. What should we do? Are we going to be forced off of our plans? I could have gotten a new phone a year ago. Didn't see anything I liked. I'm currently using a Motorola Renegade, but it's getting fairly worn out.

thanks for your replies

I think the new SERO plan is EPRP plan and if you need a phone to sync and that would be a smartphone would have to change your plan and add the $10.00 premium fee.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.