cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better plan or cancel

Highlighted
Patron

Better plan or cancel

Here I keep calling to see about getting a better plan or I will cancel! It really sucks there is not any better plans affordable for families. I know there are retention plans, here we have been with Sprint since 1999, except we had to cancel our phones since we had orders overseas, since we have been back we came back to Sprint. Maybe that was a mistake coming back to Sprint! I am seriously looking for another provider, someone that wants our business. As many times as I have emailed them, no one ever responds. I call and am told they have no other plans available for families, but we can go to Sprint boost - prepaid maybe cheaper and better.. WOW, is that what it comes down too?

Here I called again tonight, many times just to get the run around of hanging up on them. Seriously, they don't want our business! For a rep to tell me: "The reason they make cell phone's is to use when you are not at home and need a phone. That's why their plans meet everyone's needs." I guess sprint employee's NEVER heard of people in hardship.

In the past 1yr we have used 1347 minutes on our 3 phones our plan is $129.99 @ 1500min and $19.99 for additional phone, + 21.00 protection rip off plan, 10.00 data plan, we avg. $170.00 - $205.00 per mo. And here I thought Japan was expensive paying $80.00 for 3 cell phones with only 20 mins per mo, with unlimited everything else on them! I am tired of calling, they surely don't want my business or else they would have saved me awhile ago. I wish I knew how pathetic Sprint has gotten over the years we were out of country, or I would have NEVER came back to Sprint! Freaking Pathetic...

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Better plan or cancel

Theres are the best family plans thats Sprint got out they are better than any other plan that other providers got out today.For $129.99 a month u get 1500 anytime minutes any mobile anytime unlimited messaging unlimited data so u get more with Sprint and also save money with Sprint.If u go with any other provider there plans don't inclue unlimited data so with them u will pay more money with other providers.If u got one of Sprint everything data share plans u got the best plans out there.There are not no lower family plans out there.Sprint has the best family plans and the best prices.If u cncel ur Sprint service u will be sorry that u did that.Sprint is the only carrier that have real true unlimited data plans.Sprint the now network!

Patron

If we WERE NOT in serious hardship I would NOT be witching about $200.00mo, but I see Sprint has become greedy and not able to offer help to those in hardship.

You are wrong about sprint being greedy.

Everything Plus Referral Plan available at www.sprint.com/everythingplus/

All you need is the email address of an employee and the last 3 digits of their employee ID number.

Patron

And how hard is it to get the email address of an employee and the last 3 digits of their employee ID number?? Each time I call to cancel or help I am told there is nothing they can do.

Here my husband is active duty, I have 3 kids with medical issues - that's why we need cell phones (we don't have home phone), the only people we call is their doctors and schools (night we call relatives back home). Here we are in extreme hardship, my daughter had her 2nd surgery last week (2 in past year) which is NOT covered by insurance, owe hospital close to $80k, and along with the hardship debt program we already in. I am seriously look for help. Its great the hospital will work with us in payments and discounts. We had to cancel our FIOS and went to netflix.We need 3 cell phones, we travel alot due to medical appts out of state.The only problem that is not working with us, is Sprint.

Wizard

Better plan or cancel

You can search Google for "sprint EPRP email address" and find a few that have been published. The problem with that is the EPRP program is a restricted plan. You can't transfer your current line to that plan, it's only for new customers on new lines.

Patron

Better plan or cancel

Each time I call Sprint if we are to cancel my smart phone we can go to a lower price and get in better deals.. OH YES, rip me off more! As much data as we use on my other 2 phones we will be paying in the $$$$$  per mo...

Our data we average - 2332283 on 3 phones.

Someone finally responded to my email -

Thank you for your reply.

It seems the challenge we are faced with is the fact you have Smartphone devices on your account.  Regardless of which provider you may be with, there is a data plan requirement for any and all Smartphone devices.  If you wish to switch your existing devices to ones that do not require a data plan, we have many options to reduce your monthly liabilities significantly.

We have the Talk Share 700 plan for $69.99 per month, and $9.99 for the third line, and also the Everything Messaging Share 1500 plan for $99.99 per month and $9.99 for the third line.

If you can purchase suitable non-Smartphone devices, we have options for reducing your current price plan.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.