cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain why i am being charged 9.99 on one line for Sprint TV ....when it is suppose to be included in my unlimted data.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can someone explain why i am being charged 9.99 on one line for Sprint TV ....when it is suppose to be included in my unlimted data.

my bill states .....

in addition to the 10.00 fee for both phones that i wont even begin to talk about (ahem...premium data 4g...in a city that doesnt have it)

this is my plan:

this has been on my bill the last 2 months:
Sprint: Multi media - 22 Sprint TV Kids Zo -09/13  9.99
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint charges for quit a few of the channels.  The Sprint TV Kids Zone is 9.99 a month if someone chooses it through the sprint TV application.

Highlighted

Re: Can someone explain why i am being charged 9.99 on one line for Sprint TV ....when it is suppose to be included in my unlimted data.

That is a channel that was purchased from the SprintTV application. If you don't want to be charged anymore for that channel, you can go to SprintTV, go to subscriptions and unsubscribe to that channel.

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.