cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting from a individual plan to a Family plan and applying Employee Referral discount to new plan

Journeyman

Converting from a individual plan to a Family plan and applying Employee Referral discount to new plan

Sorry, I'm not the best at creating titles. 

Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible for a person to currently have an indiviual plan to switch to a family plan with four lines.  And then when signing up for the new family plan, to apply the Employee Referral program discount. 

If that's possible, is it also possible to sign up for a new individual plan and applying the Referral discount and then later, converting the plan to a family plan and then again, apply the Referral program discount?

Or is the Employee Referral program just for new customers only?

Also, do the discounts expire?  or is it good for the entirety of the contract and any time after that?

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Converting from a individual plan to a Family plan and applying Employee Referral discount to new plan

Hi Holmes, I understand the concern in making this type of move and the huge benefits you would receive.  Unfortunately the Sprint Employee Referral program is not available for existing customers and not combinable with offer discounts or offers.  If you were a new customer signing up for this program yes you do have the ability of starting as an individual plan and moving it into a shared plan.  This program at this time does not have an expiration date but Sprint has reserved the right to change or cancel the program at any time.  Full details of the program available here http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp including the info I provided.

If you are not eligible for the program keep in mind Sprint has partnered up with many of our customer's employers which you could be eligible for a discount on our standard price plans, sign up here http://mysprint.sprint.com/verify/?ECID=vanity:verify to see if your employer offers any discounts.

I hope this information was helpful.

Sprint Social Media Team

David

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.