cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody else feel overcharged for their plan?

Highlighted

I have a family of 3 that sprint claims we should pay $140 and were currently paying $180 and we don't even have 4G phones yet. If we were to have 4G phones, which won't work in my area, then we would be charged up to $200 for 3 people. look at any other companys and you'll quickyl realize that you are being over charged quite a bit.;

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

We pay about $160 (including taxes.) Well times are getting tough and looking at every way to save money. I got into Sprint because two years ago, you basically had to have a contract with these 'bigger' companies to have smart phones. But now you can get prepaid plans that are WAY cheaper. I'm planning on switchin ASAP. I only use like 120 minutes last month, together we used close to 600. A lot of the plans out there include unlimited data, which is important to me. Not so much the minutes as you can tell.

Wizard

I do not feel overcharged at all....maybe it is just me! But I have friends who have AT&T and T-Mobile and they pay way more than I do. I had 3 people on a shared plan until November last year and paid approximately $170 monthly while they were paying over $225 for their plans and had limits to their data with only 2 phones on their accounts. I have watched them have phone issues, service issues, watched as my sister paid almost $200 extra for overages on data when she was on wi-fi all the time. I am happy with Sprint and I do believe after researching phonescoop.com and several other websites that Sprint is the only TRUE unlimited data plan. Plus being post paid instead of prepaid I do not have to worry about not having my phone if I forget to buy my next month's card or whatever. Prepaid works for some people but my ex-husband proved to me when he had a prepaid phone that it is definitely not worth in my opinion. I am happy to have unlimited data and texting and keep my bill around $90 monthly with taxes and all...and I have roadside rescue, insurance and premium data. Nah...I am not being overcharged at all!

Journeyman

If you like unlimited data, Sprint is the way to go. 

Wizard

No i dont feel overcharge for my plan i like my plan i been with Sprint for a long time and i like my plan Sprint rates are better than Verizon Tmobile and At&t.The everything data plans are the best way to go if u like unlimited data without data caps.I got the everythig data share 1500 and i like it.See if u go with At&t u have data caps and i dont like data caps so im happy with my plan and dont have to worry about overcharges on by bill.If u like unlimited data with out data caps Sprint is the best way to go.

Wizard

Sprint for me is the cheapest of all the 4 mayor cellphone companies and thank them for that but I also belive that cellphone prices for talk text and data are still over priced.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.