cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know the final cost of the 450 data plan with the 25% discount after taxes and everything?

3 REPLIES

Re: Does anyone know the final cost of the 450 data plan with the 25% discount after taxes and everything?

Everything Data 450 $69.99

25% employer discount - $17.50

That comes out to  $52.49

Taxes and surcharges can vary widely from place to place. Here in Tucson, AZ it usually is about $7 for a single phone. So that brings the total to $59.49

niki304 wrote:

I was told it could take up to two bill cycles for the discount to apply.

The amount of time it takes for a discount to appear depends on many things. Depending on where you are at in your billing cycle can mean it will be there on the bill you get in 5 days, or it could take two bills to start getting the discount. Discounts are not added to accounts immediately (unlesss etting up an entirely new account), they must be applied for and a back end team adjusts the account structure to allow the discount to be applied. This can take a week or so in some cases. So let's say you apply for a discount to be added on the 1st. Your bill also may post on the 5th of the month but you don't receive it until the 8th. So if your discount is added starting on the 6th, you won't see it on that bill because it wasn't there when the bill was generated on the 5th, it would appear on the bill after that.

Journeyman

Re: Does anyone know the final cost of the 450 data plan with the 25% discount after taxes and everything?

I was told it could take up to two bill cycles for the discount to apply.

Journeyman

Do you think your paying too much?..Because eye have Everything Mesaging 450 with a 20% Pitney Bowes discount and I think they havent added the employee discount. Eye pay 55

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone know the final cost of the 450 data plan with the 25% discount after taxes and everything?

Does anyone know the final cost of the 450 unlimited data plan with the 25% discount for the ibm, after taxes and everything is added on?