cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Discount

Journeyman

Employee Discount

My husband and I recently upgraded my phone on our account. At the time, we also changed plans because the service rep explained that Sprint has better offers now. They do! However, at the time I explained that we had an employee discount through our mutual place of employment. He said we could still do that with the new plan. I have just received the first bill and do not see the employee discounts reflected anymore. How can I get that applied again?

Also, for whatever reason, short codes are now disabled on my phone though I did not request that. How can I get them re-enabled?

Thanks!
10 REPLIES 10
Sprint Social Care

Re: Employee Discount

Sillykaren23

Thanks for contacting us! We have sent you a Private Message, whenever you have the chance, please reply back to us!

We'd love to help and provide you all the assistance you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Did you ever get an answer?  I have the same issue!!

Master

Hello clawshe123, to assist you better, we would like to take a look at what plan you have on the account. Please reply to the private message I sent you and we can work on this together.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I had the exact same issue as detailed below.  I went to add my wife's phone to my account and the service rep in the store showed how switching plans would save us money and be less expensive.  He assured me that my employee discount would still be applied to my account.  I have gone round and round with customer service over the phone.  I have spoken to supervisors who said they would resolve the issue or excalate the issue and have never heard back.  I've been told to re-certify my employee discount which I did twice and it hasn't been applied.  The last supervisor said that these new plans don't allow employee discounts.  So I was talked into upgrading my plan and phones and now I'm paying way more than twice what I used to pay.  Supervisors I spoke to and still waiting to hear back from Ariel G (i1126478342) who assured me he would call back within 3 days to resolve the issue, it's been over a month; Jenny (AI 867165) who said she would have someone call me back with a few days and that was before Christmas.

Sprint Social Care

Hello BRIAN15112.

It is very concerning to read that this issue has not been resolved. We would like to review the account and find out what is going on. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I highly recommend speaking with Juan for any issues you may have, he put in the time an effort to resolve my issue very quickly unlike the service I had previously received by calling the Sprint helpline.
Journeyman

I just experienced the same issue. I tried chat to find out why the discount wasn't reflected. They informed me that they needed to see IF I could even get an employee discount with the new plan I chose. Ended up they told me I had reached me chat "threshold" and they had to go...and just like that they were.

Sprint Social Care

Hello madammayor2017.

You came to the right place. We can help you here. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i am trying to apply my employee discount as well and i cant figure out where the info goes when i tried to to it in the store 3 different times the rep said she was unable to do it i had to add info myself.

Sprint Social Care

Hi Allegreb,

You can start the request to enroll in our Sprint Discount Program (SDP) by visiting www.sprint.com/verify and filling up the info required. Once the request is submitted and approved, it can take 1 or 2 billing cycles to receive the applicable discount. This program offers discounts from 5 – 28% to employees, members or students based on the corporate agreements with Sprint. If you're active in the Unlimited Freedom plan, you will receive a $5 discount instead of the % discount associated with the company. Keep in mind, not all plans or add-ons qualify for the SDP discount. Click here to check what wireless services apply for the discount.  

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.