cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enrolled in Autopay how do I get 5 per line discount it stated I was eligible for?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Enrolled in Autopay how do I get 5 per line discount it stated I was eligible for?

4 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Enrolled in Autopay how do I get 5 per line discount it stated I was eligible for?

Hello Alsly116.

Thanks for the question. Once you enroll in Auto-pay, the Auto-pay discount should apply on the next bill. Let's make sure you are enrolled and the discount applied. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Enrolled in Autopay how do I get 5 per line discount it stated I was eligible for?

I enrolled in autopay a full 20 days before my bill was due. During my online chat I was told that I would not get the 5th line free because the bill had already been calculated. That doesn't seem fair to me and definitely was not explained. Is this the way to treat loyal customers?

Journeyman

My account only shows the $5 less on 1 plan out of 4 it should be on all plans as discussed during the autopay conversation with The representatives

Sprint Social Care

Hello Wpfuentes!

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention! We would like to take a closer look at your case, to ensure you're receiving the discounts you're entitled to. Please check your inbox I'll send you a private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.