Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything Data Share Plan Roaming?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

I just signed up for sprint for the Everything Data Share Plan and my house is a bit out of in the boons.

I have gotten the roaming warning on my phone a couple of times for data and am wondering if there are any additional charges for this? Or am I free to use roaming as I please without being charges additional $?

Thank you for your time to anyone who takes the time to answer this.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

If you continuously have roaming and the majority of your usage (or 800 minutes whichever is greater) you will most likely receive a termination notice. Also I think the data roaming allowance monthly per line is like 200-300 megabytes per month. Anyhow, there are no additional cost to you for using roaming. A side note though: The Everything Data plan gives you "Any mobile, Anytime" calling to other carriers cell phones. If you place a call to a mobile phone while roaming it will not count as "any mobile, anytime" and instead count toward your monthly allotment of Anytime min (either the 1500 or 3000 depending on your plan choice).

Journeyman

Check out CREDO Mobile they have an offer for those of us who want to leave SPRINT...

$350 buyout per line - they will reimburse up to $350 cancellation fees up to 3 lines

With an additional 25% off of you bill for the first year Offer code 306501.

Journeyman

Can the mods please do something about this Credo Spammer?   It's annoying. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.