cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra charges?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Extra charges?

Hi, I just got sprint, I have the iPhone 5 on the 450 Anytime Minutes, Unlimited Data Plan. I activated my phone three days ago and today I noticed that I have spent about $40 of my $150 spending charge. I haven't roamed, all the apps I have are from the app store & the money is deducted from credit I have on my Apple Account. I haven't used international texts/calls, or anything that would cause me to use up some of my spending charge. On my account it even clearly states that I have used 0 of my 450 minutes. Is there something that I'm missing here, something that I may have done that Sprint charges extra for but I didn't know?

3 REPLIES

Re: Extra charges?

Jscorpio1105,

I apologize for the confusion. I know how frustrating that can be.   I am sending you a private message. 

I look forward to corresponding with you

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care

Sunday-Wednesday

9am-2pmcst

Journeyman

I also have this same question:

Hi, I just got sprint, I have the iPhone 5 on the 450 Anytime Minutes, Unlimited Data Plan. I activated my phone three days ago and today I noticed that I have spent about $40 of my $150 spending charge. I haven't roamed, all the apps I have are from the app store & the money is deducted from credit I have on my Apple Account. I haven't used international texts/calls, or anything that would cause me to use up some of my spending charge. On my account it even clearly states that I have used 0 of my 450 minutes. Is there something that I'm missing here, something that I may have done that Sprint charges extra for but I didn't know?

Thank you.

Master

At a guess I would say   it was the activation fee and taxes on the line.   If you would like to send me a Private message with your phone number and Pin or answer to the security question I will be happy to check the account.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.