Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G LTE

i want to upgrade my phone.
i'll post this in both phones and plan because it has to do with both. right now i own a blackberry curve. i got in 2 years ago. i'm on the family unlimited plan. But, will i need to change my plan in anyway to get this phone? I don't know if sprint changed unlimited plans for 4g now, and i just want to know if my parents are going to have to pay MORE money for my plan to get this phonee

if so does how much and does that also happen for the Iphone 4S because i know that's still a 3g phone not 4g.(that's my back up phone)

please respond, and thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE

ExH094,

Thanks for the post, if you have a blackberry more than likely you're on the everything data plan. The core plan will not change if you into one these new smartphones, the new generation smartphones do have an additional premium data add on fee of $10.00

TheFifthLetter

Social Media Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.