cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night and weekend minutes ? Can they be used to call land lines during this time without deducting minutes since I have unlimited night and weekend minutes?

Journeyman

Night and weekend minutes ? Can they be used to call land lines during this time without deducting minutes since I have unlimited night and weekend minutes?

If you have unlimited night and weekend minutes does that only apply to cell phone to cell phone calls?  In other words if I call to a land line during the night and weekend minutes are these calls free from 7 pm to 7am or do they deduct time?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Night and weekend minutes ? Can they be used to call land lines during this time without deducting minutes since I have unlimited night and weekend minutes?

Night and weekend minutes are unlimited for calls to any phone - cell or land line.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Re: Night and weekend minutes ? Can they be used to call land lines during this time without deducting minutes since I have unlimited night and weekend minutes?

Sprint tells me that weekend/holidays are not a part of its mobile-to-mobile plan.  Also, Call Forwarding to any landline, or to any mobile

is charged at either .10cents or .20 cents per call (i cant remember which).

Journeyman

Night and Weekend minutes are minutes that can be used for any domestic number. Landline or mobile. Sprint offers for its Everything Data customers the benefit of AnyMobile, Anytime so you are free to call any domestic wireless number anytime, without using minutes.

Sprint Mobile To Mobile is only for Sprint or Nextel or Boost subscribers directly calling each other. At this time, Virgin Mobile and Helio are not included in this plan.

Holidays are also not free, unless they fall into your Night and Weekends, Any Mobile Anytime, or Sprint Nextel to Sprint Nextel. Holidays that fall on weekdays are billed according to the time the call is made.

Everything Data plan subscribers are offered CONDITIONAL CALL FORWARDING free of charge and free of minute charges. Unconditional Call Forwarding is still charged $0.20 per minute plus applicable long distance fees.

One slight correction to rwalford79's post...

Conditional call forwarding is free and included in all plans. Conditional call forwarding is used for no answer/busy, usually used for 3rd party voicemail systems.

Unconditional call forwarding is $0.20/min. Unconditional call forwarding means your entire number is forwarded, regardless of whether your phone is turned on or off, in signal, or not. Your phone will never ring when you have unconditional call forwarding turned on.

Journeyman

Yeah... what he said ...

More accurate about the versions of call forwarding and what they are used for.

GoogleVoice users are likely using Conditional Call Forwarding (the free one).

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.