cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition for Sprint to Add New Family Plans?

SOLVED
Journeyman

Re: Petition for Sprint to Add New Family Plans?

i agree 1000 %

Journeyman

I agree totally with. I have been with Sprint over 10 years, my family don't use that much phone calls out of our Mobil limit, mainly family calls. Currently we have 550 min and that is the minimum for family plan (older plan, currently not available). If I tell you we sometimes don't even pass the 150 min a month.

My phone is the only phone capable of using both messaging and data. My total charge is around $115 for two extra lines add. If I upgrade and I really wish to $129 plan, my total will be $169 plus taxes and fees. So I'm $55 less but without the benefit of GPS, Pri TV, Data and Messaging for everybody, with no need for the extra 950 min. Do you feel my pain!

My contract is expiring on April, elgible for discount on phone upgrades but holding my breath for better plan or an offer by another company. AT&T sounds much better for my test right if I may chose.

Sprint been a good company for me and I did kept them for longer than my buddies did. I wish one time they listen to upgrade their plans to make them superior to others, phone selection needs upgrades too and lower your charge for a 24 months contract as others are proudly doing.

Message was edited by: rufa

Journeyman

700 talk and messaging

i currently have Talk & Everything Messaging 700 for Family the retail price for the plan is 69.99 but i work for penske and i get an 18% discount so i pay 57.39 for the plan and have data added to one phone for $12.30 (with my discount) so we have tow lines both have unlimited messaging and one has unlimited data all for the low low price of $69.69 a month which is a deal if you ask me.

some other businesses that get the evp discount for sprint are(you have to be employed there)

sears 25% off monthly bill         (i thought about getting a job at sears for a week just to get this discount)

best buy 22% off monthly bill

whirlpool not sure how much

government 15% off monthly bill

state workers  15% off monthly bill

college students 15 % off montly bill

there are many more

just go to evpdiscount.com/(put your company name here)

example:   evpdiscount.com/whirlpool             this will take you to the whirlpool discount page

example:   evpdiscount.com/osu                    this will take you to ohio state university discount page

example:   evpdiscount.com/airozna              this will take you to airozna state employee discount page

I recomend buying your phone from somewhere like letstalk.com or wirefly.com or shop.cellulardeals.com then switch to your evp discount because the phones are cheaper on these 3 sites.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint can you offer premium customers that have been with you for 5 years or more a 700 or 1000 minute family plan?  I would like to think that loyalty means something. YOU CAN DO IT!

Journeyman

They should offer something with less minutes for those which want share plans but no need for something like 1500 min. Following today's AS article;

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_hi_te/us_tec_wireless_subscribers

People don't need contracts but smart way to save money, more min. will bring only devastation for Sprint. They got to be smarter than that, well, I forgot their CEO don't read.

Journeyman

After getting the Anytime and Mobile added I don't even dent my minutes anymore. I love the anytime any mobile but now we need smaller plans. I have 3 phones on my account with everything 1500, and don't even reach 500 minutes between all 3. I don't watch my minutes but who doesn't have a cell phone now??? SPRINT NEEDS to LOWER their family plans. Come up with about 4 tiers or something. Like a 750 minute, 1000 minutes, the 1500, 3000 and unlimited. Pretty wide open options that seem they would fit any families need. I am tired of paying my bill to not utilize all my minutes or even come close to. Come on sprint unless you want to lose customers listen to us. Mr. Dan Hesse CEO now on top of your wonderful anytime any mobile, please make another sensible move like adjusting plans. I know you would have thought that some may not use all their minutes now. You may get more customers if you change plans and still offer anytime anymobile. People go where it is flexible, reliable, and who offers more in their plans for the buck!!!!! Plain and simple need smaller plans.

Journeyman

I agree wholeheartedly! As families transition away from land lines they need more minutes but we certainly do not need as many as that.  My family would probably be perfect in the 700 to 800 minute range.  Please Sprint - Add this option for us!

Journeyman

I agree with everything that we need a new less cost less minutes family plans.  But I don't think sprint is reading these blogs.  I have seen so many of this kind of blogs.  If sprint was reading any of these blogs, they would have made changes to their plan structure, but in this case, they have not.  Just cross your finder and hope that these high paying CEOs are making changes for their customer, otherwise, Sprint will continue to lose customers and eventually, AT&T, Verizon or Tmobile will buy them out. maybe CEO is in talk with TMobile to buy Sprint so Sprint CEO can get his multi-million $ for not doing any work for Sprint.

Journeyman

I agree becuase i have the everything dat plan 1500 for 2 lines. we dont even use 1500 minutes in 2 months

Journeyman

I agree, we have 1500 minutes but do not use even half of that. we use texting and data more than actual phone.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.